• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Closed | Archived Missing entitlement

During the playing of the tournament I did not receive credit for the magical manufacturing endowment. Why?
  2. Tournament rewards.

Tournament scores for the fellowship not the individual player. Recently we did a tournament and collected all ten chest. Then before the prizes where rewarded two players left. We weren't award the Blue prints. Now several players are asking why play if someone can leave and the rest don't get...
  3. Can't collect goods

Hello I'm Hugo the ugly and I am unable to collect goods in the country in Khelonaar, the is city of Humania. I can highlight the building but I can not collect the goods. The other cities I have no problem with. When I highlight the building and click on it all I see is the progress bar showing...