• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. SimplyNoble

Discussion Fellowship Adventures - 2024

Strange. I had no trouble using KP to make badges. In fact I had more badges for wonders than I could use as did the rest of my FS. Just using the KP swap threads. We aimed for top 10 and landed in 4th. Had a good time.
  2. SimplyNoble

Feedback Official Elvenar Discord server

Not joining Discord.
  3. SimplyNoble

Other Excess artifacts for evolving buildings

Please give us a way to use them. While it is great that they are prizes in the spire which some do really need others simply don't. Getting 7 artifacts in spire chests for a building I already have fully evolved does me no good and makes a pretty disappointing trip to the top. I don;t have any...
  4. SimplyNoble

Tutorial

Chapter 1 side quests actually walk you through steps on how to do most things.
  5. SimplyNoble

Silver level

Ah gotcha. Event total is sitting at 281 right now and you are correct my Ashen is level 9. I had forgotten it was still needing to evolve one.
  6. SimplyNoble

Forum Responses

I work in academia currently. I teach monkeys how to play video games. My take away is that persistence gets you the reward you want. Throwing a tantrum occasionally works in the short term but mostly you just wind up back in your house with fewer goodies.
  7. SimplyNoble

Silver level

That is easy enough to look up if you really need to know it. Not sure why it matters though.
  8. SimplyNoble

Silver level

It isn't a "flex". Some people are claiming that you have to spend money to get silver. I simply demonstrated that this isn't true. I never said anyone did anything wrong. Just trying to say that it is doable and if I can figure it out you can too. This is a game that takes patience and a lot of...
  9. SimplyNoble

A Quiet Place. Perhaps Too Quiet?

Some fellowships are talkative and work as a unit. Some people don;t like to play that way and prefer to keep to themselves while reaping benefits of being in a FS. A lot has to do with being in a FS that fits your personal wants in the game. Every time I have changed fellowships it has been to...
  10. SimplyNoble

Silver level

Strategy...To start with I have a level 10 ,fed, Ashen Phoenix. Well when I want to gain as much forward progress as possible I go for the cheapest per food option. This event I am aiming for a cost of 25 or less currency per food or as close to it as I can come on that particular move. So far...
  11. SimplyNoble

Where are all the players disappearing to?

I have a seccond baby city that is parked in a "dead" fellowship. I used to have 2 small ones and the other one was in a quiet slow playing FS but still had some active people. It got deleted because I failed to keep it up. Felt bad for vanishing on them but as it turns out I am not cut out to...
  12. SimplyNoble

Silver level

I am at silver and have not spent a dime. I may or may not stay there depending on my efficient use of event currency, but it is doable. I'm not so sure about gold though. But personally I don;t much care. Extra goodies are good. There is no winning in Elvenar.
  13. SimplyNoble

Enchanted Light looking for members or mergers.

Do you like blueprints and free diamonds? Come play with us!
  14. SimplyNoble

Looking for an Active Fellowship

Enchanted Light is looking for people. We are an active Fellowship and have a good time with Spire, 10+ chest in the Tourney and FA. We are currently doing this with just 13 people so imagine how much mroe we can do with you on our team? We ask for 4 visits a week although most of us visit...
  15. SimplyNoble

I'm tired of guest races

Just finished 15 and I feel the same way. I am over the tediousness of guest races. Never liked having company anyway so I am taking a long, possibly permanent break, After the last FA and finishing 15 I had a good time getting rid of those buildings and brining out all of the fun goodies from...
  16. SimplyNoble

Looking for enthusiastic players.

Due to a number unexpected losses due to serious real life trouble, Enchanted Light is searching for some awesome new members. Do you have a desire to have fun and win some free diamonds and those elusive blueprints? Do you like an active chat room? Would you love to try to take top honors in a...
  17. SimplyNoble

Enchanted Light looking for members or mergers.

Due to a number unexpected losses due to serious real life trouble, Enchanted Light is searching for some awesome new members. Do you have a desire to have fun and win some free diamonds and those elusive blueprints? Do you like an active chat room? Would you love to try to take top honors in a...
  18. SimplyNoble

World map not loading on US5 Eclysandir using PC version.

Okay, thanks for the help. :)
  19. SimplyNoble

World map not loading on US5 Eclysandir using PC version.

Using Firefox. Not sure what version it is but it is up to date. Looking at the link the description is rather different to me. The world map simply does not load going from my main page via the world map icon. Every time I have tried in the past 24 hours or so. Nothing else has changed. It...