• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. SimplyNoble

Other Excess artifacts for evolving buildings

Please give us a way to use them. While it is great that they are prizes in the spire which some do really need others simply don't. Getting 7 artifacts in spire chests for a building I already have fully evolved does me no good and makes a pretty disappointing trip to the top. I don;t have any...
  2. SimplyNoble

Looking for enthusiastic players.

Due to a number unexpected losses due to serious real life trouble, Enchanted Light is searching for some awesome new members. Do you have a desire to have fun and win some free diamonds and those elusive blueprints? Do you like an active chat room? Would you love to try to take top honors in a...
  3. SimplyNoble

Enchanted Light looking for members or mergers.

Due to a number unexpected losses due to serious real life trouble, Enchanted Light is searching for some awesome new members. Do you have a desire to have fun and win some free diamonds and those elusive blueprints? Do you like an active chat room? Would you love to try to take top honors in a...
  4. SimplyNoble

World map not loading on US5 Eclysandir using PC version.

For the past 24 hours I have not been able to get to the world map on my laptop. I can get to it just fine on the mobile app. The page begins to load and then stalls about halfway through. All other aspects of the game are working correctly for me. IKs it just me or are others having this problem?
  5. SimplyNoble

Seeking players for relaxed fellowship

Westerlands of Elvenar, currently ranked 134, is looking for members. A very relaxed friendly group with only a few ew simple rules. Players should participate in tourneys and Adventures but there are no minimum requirements as far as points accumulation. Neighborly help at least 3 times a week...
  6. SimplyNoble

PhoenixFire seeking active players

We are looking for a few more active players to round out our fellowship and replace a few who have become inactive. We are a friendly active but laid back group. All active players participate in tourneys, events and adventures as much as they can as well as help with trades and regular...
  7. SimplyNoble

PhoenixFire-Recruiting

Relaxed friendly group is seeking to add some active players to our core group. Fair trades, 2-3 visits a week and some tourney participation is required. Ancient wonder swarms are offered but not required. Regularly getting to chest 5 in tourneys with just 10 participants and would love to add...
  8. SimplyNoble

We are holding one spot just for you!

If you are still looking for that perfect fellowship I hope I might tempt you to consider Venedictos. We have just one spot open. Currently ranked 89th in the world and steadily climbing, we are a great group of players with our own sets of life challenges. All of us enjoy the game and being...
  9. SimplyNoble

Early collection?

So I recently got to wondering about this. Are there any benefits or drawbacks to collecting early on things like residence coins and guest race productions? I know I can collect them as soon as the icons pop up but is it better to collect or to wait?
  10. SimplyNoble

Team players wanted.

Fellowship Venedictos is currently seeking new players. Planks Steel and Elixir are most desired but we welcome any active player ,at any level, who play regularly and will be an active participant in FS visits each week. We ask that members do at least one negotiation (not even a full province)...
  11. SimplyNoble

Venedictos has openings

Fellowship Venedictos is currently seeking a few new players. Planks Steel and Elixir are most desired but we welcome any active player who will be an active participant in visits each week and we ask that members do at least one negotiation (not even a full province) in each tourney. We welcome...
  12. SimplyNoble

Fellowship tool. Let us see who is on line.

It would be really useful to have some sort of indicator in the fellowship features were we could see who is currently on=line. Also if off-line ,when they were last active. It would help a lot with coordinating trades and knowing of anyone is around or when they are likely to be around to...
  13. SimplyNoble

Active fellowship has two openings

Venedictos is looking to fill two slots. We are an active and friendly fellowship with a variety of supportive members who trade, chat and regularly take part in Tournaments and Events. Aspirants should be willing to occasionally (or daily if you like) join in collaborative discussions to help...
  14. SimplyNoble

Coffee

So my fellowship and I have been working out tails off on this tournament for the past 24 hours. Up late and early busting out tools to clear provinces. And we were thinking. What we really need in culture is a GIANT COFFEE POT. Have it produce spells that increase production speeds on any...
  15. SimplyNoble

Active player? Join Venedictos!

Venedictos is in the top 200 and has tournament participants consistently in the top 300(Current Elixir tourney top 50). We are a group of smart, friendly and helpful people looking for one active person to round us out. We don't care what level you are at right now. If you are new, we will help...