• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. the Crystal Dragon

We are an easy going, newly re-organized fellowship looking for active players, boosted in: Steel, Scrolls and Dust. We are active in the weekly Tourney and Spire challenges, as well as the Adventures. Please contact Sonicat or Dema for further info.
  2. AllByOurself is Recruiting

Seeking new members with a score around 18761 and would have one or more of the following boosts: marble, silk, gems. Very laid back fellowship.
  3. In game "mail box" problem

Having the same problem in Win. Also in in Fen.
  4. Release Notes version 1.10

Why are Orcs being required for encounters in the Faries Chapter? For them to be required so far in advance of my ability to produce them is totally unfair. I can't comment on the new Chapter, because I'm not out of the previous one.
  5. Declinable quests change coming to beta

Yes, I totally agree! I don't give a damn who flips or doesn't. I just wanted to be left alone and be able to play. Heck, let them do it all they want, but don't cripple my game playing so that I'm pushed out.
  6. Declinable quests change coming to beta

So do I. But isn't just as unfair to me and others who don't fight, not to be able to still play the game. Frankly, I think the players should be allowed to continue playing the way they were. Was it hurting anyone? No. It was a means for people like me, who have a limited budget to play. It...
  7. Declinable quests change coming to beta

This is the first time I've commented on anything in Forum. I have 3 accounts. One on Beta! and 2 on the U.S. server. I have money invested (diamonds) in all three accounts. I'm doing this because I'm very upset about this issue. I feel that the many are being negatively impacted due to a few...