• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. turfboss

Starting Sentient goods production

How does one start sentient goods production - I am well into chapter 12 - and have upgraded my steel factories for level 24 - production says they should be producing sentient goods - and it looks like they are ready to but they are not - I am only getting regular goods production. My...
  2. turfboss

Phoenix Fire Damage %

can someone confirm for me that the damage provided by the Fire Phoenix (i'mcurrent at 40%) is calculated based on the damage levels I have already attained for various troop types - for example my Dragon Abby (at current level) provides a 109% damage value for my Mage units - so since the birds...
  3. turfboss

Keepers of Light looking for active players

Keepers of Light has been active for over 3 years and we are changing our requirements for active palayers - We currently have 5 openings and the group has decided that we would like to be more involved with each other and specifically in the tournamnets - our goal is to become a 10 chest FS...
  4. turfboss

Keepers of Light Fellowship has a couple of openings

We are an active, growing, pretty laid back fellowship looking for 4 players who want to play and grow with us. We are looking primarily for tier 2 crystal and tier 3 elixir producers but will accept anyone who is an active player - big or small. We will help you grow if you are new. We are...
  5. turfboss

How do I get the squads to start fighting

GolddustMisty said: ↑ Thank you for the great information on fighting. But I still don't understand how you make them fight. I only have Sword dancers and Archers. The quest I am on said that I have to win 5 fights. Well needless to said that I lost my first only fight so far. Because I do not...
  6. turfboss

Steps and Servers

I have tried searching forums and the Wiki to no avail - two Questions (1) I see questions and answers concerning outputs expected at different "steps" - a recent one today was aplayer saying she was on step 54 and expecting a certain output - which the repsonse to that was that she was on...
  7. turfboss

Can't upgrade my storage facility from level 4 to level 5

I am at my resources limits (coins and supplies) - trying to upgrade and the upgrade screen shows I need people so bought some diamonds (2400) - - now when I try to upgrade it asks do I want to buy the people (+170 for 320 Diamonds?) and I say yes but it will not execute the in game purchase...