• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. jdcook101

Head in The Sand

i must say i do not spend as much time as i should to whats happening in the game other than playing the quest given an trying to have a good time ,with that being said i must admit i was stunned to find out there was a cap on expansion from provinces ,,in the fact its so hard to clear 10 to get...
  2. jdcook101

Ticket

found it
  3. jdcook101

Help

i have scrolls as boosted goods ,,an built silk factory for sentient goods but it has not changed over yet to build them ,,,Your new boosted Sentient Good will be your current boosted Crafted Good +1. If your boosted Crafted Good is Scrolls, your new boosted Sentient Good will be Velvet (Silk)...
  4. jdcook101

Dust Boosted

Lost Dragons of Pern Is looking for boosted dust players :)
  5. jdcook101

Spinning

yea for those of us that have been here for years yes we dont care ,for that very reason the game seems to be coming to a close ,,an heard it on Instagram,,,but its hard for the smaller players ,,an not all of us can spend endless hours ,
  6. jdcook101

Spinning

Well i must say my fellowship is having a horrible time,an i myself find it very unfair ,,we are not winning any buildings ,,the speed ups you win during quest you use on the quest so you gain nothing ,,is this the best they are going to do ? is the game really coming to an end? , any advice...
  7. jdcook101

Daily Player

Lost Dragons Of Pern
  8. jdcook101

Daily Player

would love to have you :)
  9. jdcook101

Chat

thank you for trying :)
  10. jdcook101

Chat

very generic ,,an no I'm not a box of rocks ,, when I type it takes forever foe it show up on screen also I can go to research an it will work ok ,, but there again flipping back an forth is no fun support told me to come here to see when the fix is in ,,but I don't see where they are even...
  11. jdcook101

Chat

I have been trying to get answers about why my chat does not work ,,they sent me here,,which I very seriously doubt it will fix the problem ,,but here ,goes ,,,,,,does anybody have a clue ,,it is making want to quit the game it has gotten so bad ,,an help is greatly appreciated
  12. jdcook101

DUST DUST DUST

Soggy bottom Boys need Dust Boosted an scroll boosted players just replie we can make an opening
  13. jdcook101

Player looking for an ACTIVE fellowship.

sent you mail would love to have active player :)
  14. jdcook101

Dust boosted players

Soggy Bottoms Boys are in need of Dust boosted players, contact lucyfur or slsbloss ,or myself thanks :)
  15. jdcook101

Player looking for an ACTIVE fellowship.

Soggy Bottom Boys is looking for dust boosted players ,,just send message to lucy or sls an they will do the rest ,,
  16. jdcook101

Renovation Kits/Store Building Kits for Event Buildings

but then you wouldn't buy an expansion ,,