• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Nine Hammers Recruiting

We have 2 openings for active players. Nine Hammers is a low stress FS with only a few requirements - that you visit your FS members regularly and that your city shows growth. Participation in FAs and Tourneys is appreciated but is not a requirement. As we grow I hope that all members will...
  2. Nine Hammers is Recruiting

Please ignore this - posted in wrong thread. It's been a loooooong week and today is just Tuesday.
  3. Nine Hammers is Recruiting

We currently have 2 open slots for active players. Nine Hammers is a low pressure FS - we only ask that you visit other members several times a week and you show growth. Participation in FAs and Tourneys is appreciated but not a requirement until we grow a bit more. If interested, please...
  4. winter magic and events in general

Every other quest that I have is research one tech or get 15 vision vapors. A. My game is fairly deadlocked because Elemental chores take forever so I can't complete much tech, and B. I'm tired of being forced to craft recipes for things that I don't want and won't use. Can you PLEASE either...
  5. !!!The Fellowship Adventures Needs Work!!!

I'm not all that wild about the events, either. Too many things on top of each other when you're working on your chapters - weekly tourneys, constant events and then the horrible adventures that require too much time, money and goods.
  6. Well Inno You have Officially killed the Game

/w was whisper. It allowed you to talk with one person in chat w/o the rest of the world seeing it. It would sometimes get very embarrassing when it failed. ;)
  7. Fixing Commands - /Who /Whisper

I, for one, would love to have the /who command back, as well as the whisper option. Many of us feel silly asking "Anyone online?" all the time. Not everyone communicates via the message section, which my FS tends to reserve for global messages. /who felt a lot more intimate and we used to...
  8. Getting folks to join a fellowship

I looked everywhere for new players, and then found a small fellowship that matched what we were looking for. I asked their AM if they'd ever considered a merge, and they were more than willing. (Yay!) All of our members were actively recruiting, and the going was extremely tough. It seems...
  9. Don't like Fellowship Adventures

From what I saw on Gems, this is a mobile app only FA.
  10. Join us in our Fellowship Adventures!

My FS actually managed to finish this debacle. Want some stats? Of the 495 who started the FA in Khelonaar, only 118 finished 3K points. 495 out of 4,187 listed Fellowships. I understand that many of these are composed of only one or less than 10 members, but really??? We only had 5 members...
  11. FORGET FA FIX CHAT

Dratted chat worked during the FA and has now quit again. The game kept crashing for my FS during it but I had relatively few issues. However, I do still have to login, collect, logout and log back in again to reset. And I'm NOT the only person that's happening to. Can't we get these issues...
  12. Chat Window

Chat worked during the FA, but has quit again since it ended. Khelonaar.
  13. Fellowship Adventure

I agree with everything stated above.
  14. New Fellowship Adventures!

I'm in two FS - one US and one EN. The EN FS was #3 on the last FA. My US FS cannot find new members so we're down to 16 active, some of whom are only semi-active. Both FS have opted out. Back to back events (this includes FEs and FAs) with no time to recover in between are just not doable...
  15. mfg reload

This has been happening to me since the Winter event. Now I login, collect, can't reset manus. Logout, can reset manus, but it doesn't show as reset. Logout, back in - no joy in Mudville. Logout, log back in and can finally reset goods and supplies. Between chat acting stupid and having to...
  16. FORGET FA FIX CHAT

Both of my fellowships have opted out of the FA. The prizes aren't worth it. Then there's the lack of chat. It's not working at all for my cities in Khelonaar. The only place it is working for me is the EN server. Wouldn't it be nice if Inno took care of the issues before they roll out...
  17. Level of Satisfaction

I love the game, but I hate the issues. Dev need to take care of bugs before rolling out new events. The FAs are not worth the trouble it would take to blow them up. The FEs only give items for which most of us have no room. Chat is not working and hasn't worked correctly since the Marriage...
  18. Server Errors

Since the Winter Event, I have had to logout and back in so I can reset my manus. Chat has now given up the ghost. And yes, I have cleared cache, all programs and OS are updated to most recent version. Evidently this is an Inno problem.
  19. Chat Window

Khelonaar chat not working at all on any of my cities.
  20. Nine Hammers Recruiting

We are currently recruiting players with silk boosts. Our FS offers the same things that others do, but with one small difference. We take our players under our wings and make them a part of our slightly dysfunctional family. ;) We especially help players who are seeking to find a permanent...