• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Really pitiful server response on us2

Same on US1.
  2. Summer Solstice Feedback

"Complete 5 building upgrades to level 6 or higher." Sigh. :( I've struggled throughout this entire event and now I'm thinking there's no real way to achieve even the first grand prize. I'm wondering if it's even worth it to start building something, since the buildings I currently have will...
  3. Summer Solstice Feedback

Hm, I think maybe this answers my previous histrionic post. Still would be good if the description was clarified. This particular quest REALLY freaked me out with the way it's currently phrased/laid out. ETA, crossposted: Thanks!
  4. Summer Solstice Feedback

Finally, a site event! :D But I've just started it and already I fear it may be over for me. :( "Solve 20 encounters (or have at least 200 provinces)." :eek: I'm nearly done with the Fairy chapter and have acquired 149 provinces. Even with weeks of storing up, I don't have nearly enough...
  5. The Contest

Here's my feedback, hope it's not unwelcome. Not knowing what the quests were ahead of time (and one should never assume users will know such a thing--they shouldn't have to know), I'm only just now on the "Upgrade four buildings to level 5" quest...trying to update four new residences (which I...
  6. Missing Background Assets

Oh goodness, for a moment I thought the thread had been mysteriously deleted when in fact it's just been renamed. ;_; Well, at least it's STILL not just me (even if the "Is it up?" sites can't get it right!).
  7. Missing Background Assets

I'm perplexed, obviously the site isn't down for just me (thank goodness for this forum), but two different "Is the site down?"-type sites have told me it's up and running. o_O Why would they get that wrong?
  8. Disappearing neighbors

At first it was only a few, but now almost all of the neighbors I'd previously discovered have disappeared from the map. There are only empty spaces where they once were. There are also almost no new neighbors left to discover to the left of my city, and it looks like they're thinning out...
  9. 504 Page Error

Same here. :/ One of those "Is the site up or down?" sites informed me it's really down, but still, a bit irritating.
  10. Release Notes 0.22 and Hardware Acceleration

I keep experiencing this too; refreshing gets rid of it, so far. Hardware acceleration makes my entire city go black. o_o Only the little bouncing icons above buildings continue to show. There is also a strange bug in the "move" function, in which a giant blue-black square appears over part of...
  11. Downtime

Is there anywhere you can check to see if the site is experiencing downtime or if the problem is only on your end? If not, I think such a resource would be nice, as opposed to plugging in the Elvenar URL in "Is it down or not?"-type sites to see if there's a problem. Sometimes it helps alleviate...
  12. Blackouts and Whiteouts

Have experienced all the issues listed in this thread, and then some (including the "disappearing city" glitch), and have to refresh my browser (IE11) after helping only a few of my Fellowship members, even with animations disabled and the screen zoomed in. The glitching is far worse in...