• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. mucksterme

One Word Reply Game

Pillow
  2. mucksterme

One Word Reply Game

plagarize
  3. mucksterme

Come Play With Me ~ Two Words

boy toy
  4. mucksterme

ground control
  5. mucksterme

time keeper
  6. mucksterme

Is it that people can't be bothered to look at the first page to see what is going on? Or are they just "challenged"? I mean this happens a lot. Anyway we are either at Frame Job or Brand Recognition You choose.
  7. mucksterme

trap house
  8. mucksterme

Dragon Reborn

FELY FELY FELY It was on the Fely forum and somebody decided to move it to Elcy because I pointed out someone else was on the wrong page Gee thanks mods
  9. mucksterme

Warriors United

You might want to put this in the Elcysandier section
  10. mucksterme

Dragon Reborn

December was rough on us. We had one member return but others left for various reasons. Mostly family issues but one long time player just lost interest in the game. He was only sticking around because of the friends he made in the FS. But decided it wasn't fair since his participation became so...
  11. mucksterme

Do you ever scratch your head and ask -- but why?

I'm thinking this is someone's fourth or fifth city and they're just having fun.
  12. mucksterme

Jokes Corner

Two married American music professors visit Beethoven's grave in Vienna. As they stand there they can hear weird discordant music. One of them takes out his phone and records it. When they get back home they study it over and over and realize it is The Fifth Symphony playing backwards. The wife...
  13. mucksterme

Jokes Corner

How do you confuse a dumb guy?
  14. mucksterme

Do you ever scratch your head and ask -- but why?

Wasn't sure what you meant at first. But if you're thinking that empty space is actually where the shanty goes for FA Why would they bother tearing it down between FAs ?
  15. mucksterme

Dragon Reborn

Need one active player. We average 14 - 15 Tourny, Gold Spire, Top Ten FA We are a self motivated no drama group. Check us out on Fely. We are more interested in people who fit in rather than high rankings. But we do have minimal requirements of 1000 tourny, and Lab spire.
  16. mucksterme

Make a sentence with 6 letters

Greedy idiots are never truly satisfied Mildly
  17. mucksterme

Forum Yea or Nea for Forum vs Discord

actually there did used to be a link in the game and the forum does not require registration unless you want to post
  18. mucksterme

Missing Friends

Did more for this game than any staff or mod Shimmerfly Probably one of the nicest people ever mucksterme Don't know what happened to him, but he was annoying anyway
  19. mucksterme

The Food Game

tempura
  20. mucksterme

Make a sentence with 6 letters

Richard had yet to harness monkeys turtle