• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. SoulsSilhouette

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

i was kind of hoping for a bit of downtime before another event of any kind.
  2. SoulsSilhouette

@Deborah M I'm not imaginary. I am here... I am a who... so please jump over to my fellowship and help me out...lmaoooooo. I did that once as well because we just needed one stinking blacksmiths badge and we didn't have time to make one and complete it... so I bought it and we completed. I...
  3. SoulsSilhouette

Mellow Feast?

It's blatant false advertising. I did fall for the anchor thing. I was unhappy when I realized I was duped. I don't mind winning something useless, but I do take issue with using diamonds to purchase something useless. That's why I don't buy much anymore and use the diamonds I purchase for...
  4. SoulsSilhouette

Feedback Fellowship Adventures - 2023

I love the spreadsheet ... it helps decide how much I need to destroy to be able to accomplish the adventure. Unlike so many, I'm gonna whisper because I've been told that these discussions don't include small and struggling fellowships.... I can sometimes create enough space to...
  5. SoulsSilhouette

Have a gems manufactory at level 4 or higher

This is a game. You can do ANYTHING you desire. Nothing you do is wrong... it can complicate or slow your progress but it is not WRONG. There is no 'RIGHT' way to play this game. Making dubious decisions is part of the fun.
  6. SoulsSilhouette

Future of the Scrolls of Knowledge and other resources

@mucksterme You can reprint it, but you CAN NOT claim it as your own.
  7. SoulsSilhouette

One Word Reply Game

manic
  8. SoulsSilhouette

The difference here is that the site gives full credit to Elvenar, hence INNOGAMES. I have not noticed anything on that site where the owner takes full credit for anything, even their own intellectual property. I wrote a dissertation on the similarities between different works of...
  9. SoulsSilhouette

Modern Residences in Elementals

The rule of thumb for me is that I place event builds and the like that give pop, cult, or give me something that I need like supplies and coins. If I start running out of gold/supplies in order to support my city... then I place something else. I play the spire in the vain hope that I...
  10. SoulsSilhouette

Best approach to fellowship shopping?

<is a fisher by that definition @ajqtrz. I routinely invite players without a fellowship to join me. I will be doing a lot of that whenever they get around to filling my neighborhood again. Right now I have a significant number of gold mines.... if they put newbies there, they will...
  11. SoulsSilhouette

copyrights last in perpetuity. For instance... if you are using a new slogan... say Once more unto the breach dear friends once more. The games afoot. Cry God for Harry, England and St. George.... even in its abbreviated state, it's Shakespeare.... Henry V. It has been used in Sherlock...
  12. SoulsSilhouette

Best approach to fellowship shopping?

I am in a few really active responsive Fellowships that usually get the ten chests... spire is a work in progress but there is no drama allowed. Im in a few more up and comings.... message me if you want to give any of them a shot. I have a city in every world....
  13. SoulsSilhouette

Feedback Aqua Splendor

I never do well on this sort of event. The Gaming Gods of All Things Random do not smile upon me very often.
  14. SoulsSilhouette

I find that iDavis's site is more difficult to use and understand. Dunno why... but I don't find it as clear and easy to read through as elvengems was.
  15. SoulsSilhouette

Or maybe you could ask them if you could join their website and help keep it updated? If you are willing to take the time to pull all that information over to create another site, perhaps it would be more productive to help maintain what is already a great, if not updated site.
  16. SoulsSilhouette

Mercenary Camp

you have to unlock the technology in the research menu. Then you can build it.
  17. SoulsSilhouette

Sigh Sigh Sigh..... I just wish they would change to map.... would be nice... something different. Not so mindnumbingly 'grindy'
  18. SoulsSilhouette

Version 1.178

Was that it? I was looking to see if they were actually changing or adding something.. just a bug fix?
  19. SoulsSilhouette

Fellowship recommendation mechanism is horrible

Or those of us who are recruiting new members could check a box to be recommended to new players. I will check that box.... give us options as well... for chapter requirements or points ....
  20. SoulsSilhouette

Max AW KP donations per day?

Well, that still doesn't mitigate my need for the runes... the help I give is for MY BENEFIT as much as theirs.