• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Dragon Ark AW

Has anyone built this AW? If so, do the rotating quests work as part of the "Reward per Story Quest" or does it only work with the main guest race storyline quests?
  2. Closed | Archived Parts of city not visible

With the last update, parts of my city are not visible. I currently run my browser at 75% zoom, if i turn it back to 100% it resolves the issue. I've cleared cache and tried it on others browsers.
  3. Just wondering why we tolerate cheaters?!

If they came up with a quest requirement for each lvl of each AW and got rid of the KP requirement, that should resolve the issue as there would be no need for push cities. It would probably take a lot of effort on inno's part, just a possible solution. The KP after the tech tree is full...
  4. FA

Not a fan in it's current state. Just my suggestions on possible changes, we all know the quest rotation has to go and i know they are working on a solution. My preferred solution would be all the quests are active for the FA at the same time, if you earn a badge you click on the quests for...
  5. Help, please! In the middle of FA and my supplies are maxed

use the wholesaler on your trader to use supplies
  6. Does the game crash on you?

It's flash that crashes(cache has been cleared) and always has it's just more often now, use to be once in 175 daily visits, now it's 6-7 in 175 daily visits. The freeze you are talking about can be resolved by clicking the window resize (square) in the top right corner. I had the issue of not...
  7. Does the game crash on you?

If you have noticed over the past couple of months the game crashes more often then please send in a ticket to Inno support. I've been playing for over a year on all 7 US maps and have noticed over the past couple of months the game is crashing more often. Sometimes just at random, but mostly...
  8. Defiant Ones - Recruiting

Hello All, We are a kind, friendly, helpful FS looking for some new members. We ask our members to visit 3-5 times per week, take part in tournaments as best they can and only post 2 star or better trades. If interested please contact Venomhammer or Tleaver for more information or an invite...
  9. Defiant Ones

bump again, looking for new active members
  10. Defiant Ones

bump, if interested just let me know in game, thx for your time
  11. Defiant Ones

Hello All, We are a kind, friendly, helpful FS looking for some new members. We ask our members to visit 3-5 times per week, take part in tournaments as best they can and only post 2 star or better trades. If interested please contact Venomhammer or Tleaver for more information or an invite...
  12. us4 map

I logged out and back in, fixed the issue
  13. us4 map

Is this map down for anyone else? Mine is not loading, but all other maps are fine.
  14. Fellowship Upgrade

Love to see the last login added to the FS to help see who is active.
  15. Event Buildings

I've only been playing since the Halloween event, so I might be doing something wrong or missing something, but my buildings that I received from that event and the snow flurry event do not seem to upgrade when I get to a new chapter. Are the buildings you receive during an event locked in at...