• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. EarthbornIcarus

Chapter 19: Revenge of the Exile - discussion

ooh, Hiya, Dave! Nice to see you. I'm hating this creepy chapter! I only have space for 3 towers so far, as I have around 15 genies out, while I had the space after selling portals & bldgs. Took a break, but now...it looks like it will take for-freaking-ever to make that white matter stuff, if...
  2. EarthbornIcarus

Recruiting Emerald Elites vacancy

Hi, Mykan! Hope you are doing well...Just saw your thread here and stopped to say hello. I'm only playing beta and Ceravyn. We have a spot open as well, as tennfan passed away. Not sure if you remember him, he was there for 5 years. Anyway, hope you are enjoying Emeralds! :-D ~~ Iccy
  3. EarthbornIcarus

Join Flight! on Ceravyn, and be welcomed home.

Two open spots for players that top spire every week, and do 3k+ Tourney...gold every week, and yet...no pressure! Our members love our fs, everyone has a say, and its playful & fun, no drama. We recently lost a dear long-time member who passed away, and have one member retiring from game due...
  4. EarthbornIcarus

Feedback Quick and Dirty Summary of Ancient Wonder Changes

Players in my fs want to know- is there any chart out there that shows what you get back when you sell buildings? This is for CC spells. This may be a handy chart to have.
  5. EarthbornIcarus

Feedback Quick and Dirty Summary of Ancient Wonder Changes

My Sanctuary, L30, asking 35 RR to upgrade! Inno needs to go NERF itself!
  6. EarthbornIcarus

They've heard us! They've listened to our cries! Blessed be!

SuperCaliFragmentsInnosNextAppeal4dollars! Even tho the sound of it will make ya teammates hollars!
  7. EarthbornIcarus

Open The Red Scourge!

Buildings showing up all over map, (when visiting neighbors) have RED buildings with the tiled words: "Please purchase a license to use Pro features"... LOL...What are "Pro" features? In some neighbor cities, the red buildings are flashing back and forth between buildings. Like Christmas...
  8. EarthbornIcarus

Gold Spire FS has the BEST players! 2 spots open!

We may be looking for a merge , with ACTIVE gold-seeking spire players. We can possibly accommodate 5-6 new members, moving some around that want to take a break...to our sister fs. Please email with interest, we look forward to meeting you!
  9. EarthbornIcarus

Gold Spire FS has the BEST players! 2 spots open!

Our fs has been on Cer since day 1...we have many long-time experienced players even some Archmages. Very fun, casual, no pressure group. There is 24/7 help if you want it, plenty of free goods to help with Spire or Tourney. We are a top 10 FS. 2 retired player spots open, bring a friend! We...
  10. EarthbornIcarus

One Word Reply Game

Cat
  11. EarthbornIcarus

FA push towns must End! That's clear cheating!

This game is rife with cheaters, always has been. There is no real respect (at least from me) for players that do everything to cheat, whether it is alt accounts that push kp to a main city, or demanding that everyone in your fs buy diamonds, or an fs bringing in 5 FA shanty towns just for the...
  12. EarthbornIcarus

Top Tourney/Spire Players & Pressure to gain weekly gold

Thank you for your reply. Last 2 weeks, we have missed gold by 20 &60 points. We had started getting gold weekly, then had 2 new members not participate at all, and one out sick. That was enough to upset the "streak". And make people frustrated. We do discuss it, its a pretty democratic fs...
  13. EarthbornIcarus

Top Tourney/Spire Players & Pressure to gain weekly gold

Many top FS's are making weekly spire gold a must-do. The rewards are making a huge difference between casual play fellowships and gold-winning ones. The problem is, with teams that are *almost there*, many players are too impatient to help their team get there- and want to grab open spots on...
  14. EarthbornIcarus

Take Flight with us! Spire Gold & Tourney fighter wanted for top 10 Team

Weekly 12-15 chest Tourney team (for over a year now) We have achieved Spire Gold many times, looking for active spire gold seekers to complete our team for WEEKLY GOLD REWARDS! Friendly, Fun, -casual- yet kick-ass team Flight of Icarus Ceravyn
  15. EarthbornIcarus

Tournament Changes

This game has become TEDIOUS....the new tourney/spire battles are SO HARD that the "playtime" I have is filled with anger, as the game kills all my troops, and takes all my goods just to play the same level I was before the changes. STRESS and ANGER are not my idea of a fun time, Inno...but...
  16. EarthbornIcarus

Tournament Changes - Community Feedback and Data

4-year player, Have spent thousands. AM Ceravyn, Flight of Icarus fs., Chptr 15, most AWs between 10-14 Needles 22, Sanctuary 22 Casual player, log in every day Positives: 1-click Thank you! & my hand thanks you. A *few* of my smaller members are finding it easier to do tourneys. Having all 3...
  17. EarthbornIcarus

Tournament Changes

Wow. I need to spend more days in here, reading up for 3 hours at a time, just to understand perspectives. :p @Nightguest Thank you. I originally posted that I liked some of the changes, but I have since changed my viewpoint-- as now my troops are killed off at an alarming rate, and rebuilding...
  18. EarthbornIcarus

One Word Reply Game

Mastery