• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. EarthbornIcarus

Join Flight! on Ceravyn, and be welcomed home.

Two open spots for players that top spire every week, and do 3k+ Tourney...gold every week, and yet...no pressure! Our members love our fs, everyone has a say, and its playful & fun, no drama. We recently lost a dear long-time member who passed away, and have one member retiring from game due...
  2. EarthbornIcarus

Open The Red Scourge!

Buildings showing up all over map, (when visiting neighbors) have RED buildings with the tiled words: "Please purchase a license to use Pro features"... LOL...What are "Pro" features? In some neighbor cities, the red buildings are flashing back and forth between buildings. Like Christmas...
  3. EarthbornIcarus

Gold Spire FS has the BEST players! 2 spots open!

Our fs has been on Cer since day 1...we have many long-time experienced players even some Archmages. Very fun, casual, no pressure group. There is 24/7 help if you want it, plenty of free goods to help with Spire or Tourney. We are a top 10 FS. 2 retired player spots open, bring a friend! We...
  4. EarthbornIcarus

Top Tourney/Spire Players & Pressure to gain weekly gold

Many top FS's are making weekly spire gold a must-do. The rewards are making a huge difference between casual play fellowships and gold-winning ones. The problem is, with teams that are *almost there*, many players are too impatient to help their team get there- and want to grab open spots on...
  5. EarthbornIcarus

Take Flight with us! Spire Gold & Tourney fighter wanted for top 10 Team

Weekly 12-15 chest Tourney team (for over a year now) We have achieved Spire Gold many times, looking for active spire gold seekers to complete our team for WEEKLY GOLD REWARDS! Friendly, Fun, -casual- yet kick-ass team Flight of Icarus Ceravyn
  6. EarthbornIcarus

DIAMOND Purchase- Different amount on website than Mobile.

Why do we pay same exact amount for a pack of diamonds, but get 6500 on website, and only 6000 when pay on Mobile???
  7. EarthbornIcarus

Hello Earthborn Icarus .....runs with elves

My wings are a bit singed, flew too close to the Sun. I play in all worlds, am addicted to fun. My FS is Flight of Icarus, on World US Seven we need one more person- to soar to the Heavens!
  8. EarthbornIcarus

}}}Flight of Icarus{{{ --Rank#7-- Needs 1 Active Player!

We are a fun group, looking for one more active player. Boosts in Marble/Steel Crystal and Dust will be given preference. email myself, Crystal Dawn, Icychille or Ghostwind to apply. Fellowships rules are fair & posted on fs page. We have extra fun, with word game and story game in email.
  9. EarthbornIcarus

Veni Vidi Vici is seeking active players!

Veni Vidi Vici is seeking active players! ("We Came, We Saw, We Conquered!") Archmage: Siscrys13 Mage: Crystal Dawn Mage: Dr Kelvin Ambassador: EarthbornIcarus Ambassador: Icychille We are an extremely active fun group, and are seeking very active players to fill out the roster. We have...
  10. EarthbornIcarus

Veni Vidi Vici is seeking active players!

We are an extremely active fun group, and are seeking very active players to fill out the roster. We have competed in tourney and won all 10 chests.( gems took 8) We want active tourney players. This is Mykans fs (of Mykans Guides), and we hope to add some additions boosted in: Planks/Steel...
  11. EarthbornIcarus

Magic Residence Frozen, not producing any coins

Game version: __ v1.22.8-(6f8ed0c) (2017-02-02 9:48) Game world: __Arendyll Browser + version: __Firefox 51.0 Flash Player version: __24.0 Operating System: __Mac OS Sierra 10.12.2 Screen resolution: __21.5-inch (1920 x 1080) Account name: __EarthBornIcarus Humans or Elves: __Elves...
  12. EarthbornIcarus

Hello Vedui', Saesa omentien lle, Greetings!

My English is not good- as I have only known Elven languages. In my world, Arendyll, I have only recently met humans. My name is Icarus, although my parents tell me I was born on Earth. That was long ago- before the magic on that planet became too thin to use. My home is now Arendyll, city...
  13. EarthbornIcarus

Looking for Fellowship

Done/Delete