• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. neeronie

coin badge for July FA

At least one of my players is pretty sure the count was not accurate, thinks it was short by a 0, donate 10000 and counting as 1000
  2. neeronie

NoRulesJustKidding Winy

Seeking active players, we have fellows on line at all hours. Like to chat, or like to play quietly, all good. We do encourage helping each other and teamwork.
  3. neeronie

add alternates

I am doing elements with one of my characters and as an example, the quest has two parts, one with an alternative and the other does not. It is required and needs 6 workshops upgraded to level 28. Luckily I have 6 I can work with. In another city I have sold workshops when I won Magic...
  4. neeronie

Balancing seeds and mana

It would be very helpful if a player could choose to make mana or seeds with the building that make those. It would be easier to balance the seeds vs. mana production.
  5. neeronie

players leaving

players are fed up with the trading distribution and imbalance that has come about due to Spire and the Moonstone Library. There is no market for sentiment goods that can be collected. My fellowship has lost a valuable member and one of my characters is in the same boat. I never see a trade...
  6. neeronie

needing teleports

Wouldn't it be nice if we could craft teleports?
  7. neeronie

New but growing and active

NoRules Family 2 is a fellowship that wants beginning cities. We can help you grow and that is guaranteed.
  8. neeronie

My language, your language.

This is a game that is played by players from all over the world. Is it possible that some players do not chat or message or return messages because they speak another language? Is there a way to provide a translator link?
  9. neeronie

Teleporting

Does anyone know what the price will be for teleporting a Breeding Ground?
  10. neeronie

One spot left with NoRules Family

We are in Winyandor, and have a place for the Fellowship Adventure or a permanent place for a player boosted in planks or dust. We do love tournament and Spire. We have an excellent plan for the FA.
  11. neeronie

One spot open in NoRules Family

We are set to go but have 1 opening. We ranked in the top 30's last time and have made our plans this time.
  12. neeronie

We are very prepared for the FA

We have one opening, We are going for the gold metal. ranked in the top 30 last time
  13. neeronie

When you have too much KP; bank it.

It sure would be nice if there was a bank I could deposit my KP for later use. Especially, when I win KP during events and my queue runs up to 48 KP and all research is blocked. I know I could put in into an AW, one KP at a time, yawn, but I like having some available when I need it.
  14. neeronie

lost diamonds

One of my members lost diamonds after an update, apparently her setting for confirmation did not stay checked. Is there a way to go back before the update to recover the diamonds.
  15. neeronie

Squad size

I have been advised in the past to skip the squad upgrade research that was not required. I am sure that was good advise at the time. We are playing a different game than we were just a year ago. I read with wide eyed wonder about the data some players are putting together to get answers...
  16. neeronie

Name change

This may sound a bit silly but I better to sound silly then make a mess. My fellowship would like to change it's name. Will that cause a problem?
  17. neeronie

itty bitty chat window

In one of my cities, another fellow and I have tiny chat windows, I don't know how or if I can change it. I tried rebooting. Any suggestions, Thanks
  18. neeronie

warning alert when changing Fellowships

Players loose their prizes and Fellowships loose any contribution a player may have made if they leave during a Fellowship Event or Tournament before it is over. I understand that this also happened to a player when she switched fellowships during this event which is not a team effort but an...
  19. neeronie

relics used to make MM catalyst and fed food

I suggested, in the Ideas and Suggestions Forum, that there needed to be as change in which relics are necessary for making the above either by rotating the relics needed, or making a new interchangeable relic or by being able to purchase relics with coins. This suggestion was archive within an...
  20. neeronie

relics needed for Magic Academy

I am always running out of dust because it is needed for MM and catalyst. Is it possible to mix up the combinations needed so that there is not a heavy load on one relic?