• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Answered iDavis paywall?

Since I know many here use third-party / player sites - and specifically since Inno refers players to the iDavis site for info - does iDavis now have a paywall? This morning when I tried to check the event quest list I get a popup that obscures the page & says Directing me to watch an...
  2. Hobby room for all?

I saw no official announcement in-game or on Riot/Discord, but has Hobby Room been added to all players all worlds? Apparently my whole FS got it although some had to do a refresh/reload.
  3. November FA live worlds guesses

Start date? How many days: 6 1/2 or 7 1/2? Yes, I know we won't know for sure until we get the countdown timer. But let's speculate, at least!
  4. How to see exact # of diamonds?

I play on PC. With the most recent change, the small bars at the top of the screen that display resources such as coins, supplies, & diamonds are now rounded up, displaying as 10.2 K or 10.3K. How can I find the exact number? I don't see any other display area or drop-down.
  5. Want spire gold? Guardians of the Galaxy is recruiting!

We get gold in the Spire every week and normally run 12 - 13 chests in the tournament. We play the FA, collect all the stage prizes, and dabble in the Pit but do not push for a top 5 score. Join us and get your share of all the goodies! Contact any mage in-game or message me here and let's talk!
  6. Season of Triumph starts with failure

Season of Triumph started this morning in live worlds. The initial 'day', as normal, is only half a day - it will change to the next day at the regular time which is 8 pm eastern time zone in the US. That is also when other game day items roll over, including the next Event quest. So why is...
  7. Wrong tournament type on Elcysandir

This week is the crystal tournament - except on US5 Elcysandir where we are repeating the Planks tournament. Why? Can it be fixed?
  8. Sorceress missing again

The Sorceress should have been back a few hours ago with Cauldron ingredients for the week. On both Elcysandir and Arendyll (US servers) the message still states that she has gone walkabout. Do we need to organize a search party?
  9. Inno time change?

Much of the US started daylight savings time this morning, making game features appear 1 hour later than 'normal' for us. What date this year will Inno's time change take effect? That should bring our start times (Spire, tournament, MA turnover) back to baseline.
  10. 1 Father Glitter Tree or 2?

We each got a Father Glitter Tree from Inno this morning - the traditional 1 per account. The message said it was a 'holiday gift'; since today is the Solstice, that makes sense (or a birthday present, for Darielle). This evening there is an announcement in every city indicating that all of...
  11. Want Spire Gold?

We've got it and you can share in it! Guardians of the Galaxy has a member retiring after the tournament ends. We get Gold in the Spire every week so new members need to at least compete the 2nd level (Lab = Froggy) and be aiming for the roof. Whether you fight, negotiate, or a combo, we...
  12. Guardians of the Galaxy

Want Gold Spire rewards every week (with ample support to help you reach the top), 11+ chests, but no hyper-competitive pushing or drama? Guardians of the Galaxy is the home you've been looking for. We have a good range of cities from low chapters up through end gamers, great trading of all...
  13. Love that Gold Spire

Guardians of the Galaxy is currently recruiting. We consistently reach gold in the spire, get more than 10 chests in the tourney, and place well in the FAs without pressure or stress. If you can reach the Lab level in the spire we can help you learn to reach the top so you share in the goodies...