• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. unable to rename city

I get this when clicking on the city name on town screen, however am able to update it if I click on the portrait. Edited to add that I use the HTML5 browser version in Opera.
  2. How good or bad is the Mercenary Camp?

You're right! I was thinking of the Orc Strategist. Lesson to self - double check everything before posting. But the part about frogs against light melee is still good. :-)
  3. How good or bad is the Mercenary Camp?

I sold my mercenary going into S&D because I never used the troops, so I understand your question. I ended up rebuilding it in halflings, and and use the troops a lot more now that I've figured out how/when to use them, and as they've leveled up more. Like Mykan said - the 2nd star matters on...
  4. Halfling Quest Warning.

Thanks for the heads-up ajqtrz. The grape farm provides 5900 culture and 6600 mana every 18 hours (3300/9 hrs). I happen to like a little wine now and then, so built 3 of them...
  5. Fellowship drama

Hey, who doesn't like a bit of good drama? Let the drama queens/kings entertain, and just sit back and enjoy the show!
  6. Release Notes version 1.34

Maybe not, but I still like the Instants! :)
  7. Release Notes version 1.34

I recently bought diamonds, and I can use them on all of my worlds, and the balance displays on all worlds. That's not the case with the instants, they are only showing on the first world I logged into this morning. Maybe that would be a good improvement down the road. :-)
  8. March of Herds Summer Event :)

Now that's something to seriously consider! I have quit trying on the quest in the 3 worlds I'm in. I don't mind throwing a few bucks in for the game on a fairly regular basis because I like the game a lot, but I do not like being forced to pay to progress in the game. On Sinya Arda, I can't...