• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. InvincibleRailroad

Looking for a casual FS

I am a casual player seeking a casual FS. I am boosted in Marble, Silk and Gems. I am currently parked in Chapter 10 and building a catering city. I enjoy tournaments and the Spire.
  2. InvincibleRailroad

Elven architect question

Is there a way to use the architect on a tablet?
  3. InvincibleRailroad

Hybrid building

I keep seeing "hybrid building" in forum posts. What exactly is a hybrid building?
  4. InvincibleRailroad

Adapting is the game!

Lets get real people, this is a game, plain and simple. We have all adapted to size changes of residences, factories, and training camps to name a few things. So now comes the tournament changes and players are running away or crying about them. Yes, I for one, was upset about them, but then...
  5. InvincibleRailroad

New tournament versus AW's

Has anyone really torn down AW's because of the new format? If so, which ones and for what reason? I am an adapt to the situation kind of person and just curious, but if tearing them down actually helps I could use the space.
  6. InvincibleRailroad

AW usefulness question

Are the lighthouse of good neighborhood and the pyramid of purification worth the space they take up? I am waiting on chapter 17 and need space.
  7. InvincibleRailroad

Optional research

I am at the end of chapter 16. I have completed all of the researches except the optional ones. Shouldn't I be able to start declining chapter quests? If not, when?
  8. InvincibleRailroad

Ancient wonders and the new tournament format

I have been reading how ancient wonders and their level influence the new tournament format and the spire. Having a city designed for both and also needing space, I am wondering if there are some wonders that I can do without. I am at the end of chapter 16. Thank you
  9. InvincibleRailroad

Spire/Tournament city only

I am currently in Chapter 16 but stopped because I have changed my game play to spire and tournament only. I am currently doing fair in both but want to get a lot better. so I am looking for suggestions on how to build my city for these only. I currently have 6 marble, 6 gem and 5 crystal...
  10. InvincibleRailroad

Spire/Tournament City only

I am currently in chapter 16 but was not enjoying it at all. I decided to stop and concentrate on doing the Spire and tournaments only. Does any one else have a city designed for this? I am looking for suggestions and ideas. Any input will be greatly appreciated. Thank You
  11. InvincibleRailroad

Outcasts - Recruiting Is Looking For A Few Good Members

We are recruiting! Ideally they will have a score of around 38368 and have one or more of the following boosts: marble, silk, gems. If interested, please contact one of our Mages.
  12. InvincibleRailroad

How many goods are enough?

I am wondering how many standard goods are enough to have stockpiled? I am boosted in Marble, Crystal and Gems and have the following in inventory: Marble = 775K, Steel = 224K, Planks = 190K Crystal = 1025K, Scrolls = 319K, Silk = 199K Gems = 800K, Elixir = 237K, Dust = 213K I am just...
  13. InvincibleRailroad

Outcasts - Recruiting

We are seeking new players for our Fellowship. We currently have a few openings and would love to have you with us. We are chatty bunch and have a strong communication system. We make 2 and 3 star trades, play tournaments and Fellowship Adventures. Check us out and message me if interested.
  14. InvincibleRailroad

Looking for an Active Fellowship

I am currently looking for a very active fellowship. I am a daily player boosted in Marble, Crystal and Gems. I only have boosted manufactories, so trading is a must. I have a score of 35K plus. Please disregard, I do not know how to remove
  15. InvincibleRailroad

Fair Traders - Recruiting

We are currently recruiting new members. We are looking for players who just want to play, trade and interact with others and have fun.
  16. InvincibleRailroad

Dwarves

I am one research away from Chapter 6, Dwarves. I am wondering if I have enough residences, work shops and maufactories. Here is what I have: Residences = 26 Level 15 Workshops = 8 level 15 Marble = 2 level 15 Crystal = 3 level 15 Gems = 3 level 15 Inventory: Tier 1 goods = 56,498 Tier 2 goods...
  17. InvincibleRailroad

Fair Traders - Recruiting

We are currently seeking several active members. No hard and fast rules, we would like daily visits and trades. Looking for boosted Steel, Planks, Scrolls, and Silk, or just bring what you have. We just enjoy the game and small talk. Join us and have some fun!
  18. InvincibleRailroad

Fair Traders - recruiting

Hello! We are currently looking for active members. Members must be active 3-5 days a week or better. 2 and 3 star trades are preferred. We are looking for members with Planks, Elixir, Dust, Steel, Scrolls and Silk. Helping each other is also a must. Other than that we are a pretty easy going...
  19. InvincibleRailroad

Advanced manufactory

I just achieved advanced marble and steel manufactories. What do I do now? I do not notice any differenc.
  20. InvincibleRailroad

Can not upgrade residence

I am trying to upgrade a residence from level 4 to level 5. The requirements say I must have a 3x5 space. I have a new and empty 5x5, but it still says I need a 3x5. Am I missing something?