• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Recruiting Spit Fires FS looking for 1 player

We are a low stress Fellowship. Looking for a seasoned player that just wants to slow down and enjoy the game. Our only rule is to be kind, considerate and helpful to each other. We manage to get 10+ chests on tourney and gold spire when perks allow. We participate in the FA's to completion...
  2. Are you the right person?

Spit Fires on Fely is looking for 1 player. Prefer a seasoned player with elixir boost who is looking for a quieter less demanding home. We usually get 10+ chests and silver with a "run for the gold" when perks allow but participation is not required. We are a fairly quiet, non aggressive...
  3. Not Receiving Newsletters

I'm hoping someone can help or direct me to where I need to go. I have not received any of the newsletters this year. I put in a ticket on each event and we have been through all the usual checks. I have changed my email account with another of my cities and this city still doesnt receive it...
  4. Spit Fires has 1 opening

Looking for someone with Crystal and or Elixir for boosted goods. A seasoned player who is ready to just chill a little. We are laid back without a lot of rules except to be kind and considerate to each other.. We complete 10+ chests weekly and try for gold spire once a month. If you want to...
  5. Perks Reset

Could someone please explain a little better what the reset does and when you would use it?
  6. Spitfires on US Fely

We are looking for a team player to join us. We are here to have fun and help each other enjoy the game. 10 chests are accomplished in tourneys but we have not conquered the spire yet for gold. Participation is not mandatory in either nor in the FA. Check out our overview and message myself...
  7. City Walls

Any chance of adding some new buildings to our city walls or did the first AW's take up all that space?
  8. Residential and Workshops upgrade research

Suggestion is to make research for 2nd and 3rd upgrades optional if you have all magic residences and workshops that will not benefit from the upgrade. If they have been bypassed without effecting next research, any quests related to them should also be eliminated. Thought is that you have...
  9. Are you the one we are looking for?

Seeking a fairly strong Silk or Crystal player on Felyndral. We are an easy going group and are here for the fun of the game. Check us out (Spitfires) and message me if it sounds like a good place to call home. Khalani
  10. Spire Battles

I have seen threads on the spire rewards and on province battles but did something change with regard to the spire battles? The last few weeks I seem to lose a lot of troops and sometimes takes me 4-5 battles to get the right ones. I never had an issue completing the spire in the past. Thanks...
  11. FA

I've heard that you can change the colors of the stars to tell your group which path you are taking. Can anyone tell me how you do that please?
  12. Phoenix Artifacts

Does anyone know when they will start appearing in the spire?
  13. Traders Chapter

Once I complete the quest for building 3 large ships (which is not declineable) do I have to keep all 3 to complete the rest of the chapter or can I drop 2 of each to make room for the small ships
  14. Spit fires - Recruiting

We are looking for Active players with a strong team mentality. We require steady growth and players who can be respectful of each other while moving themselves and the FS forward. We currently have any opening for a seasoned player with planks, silk/crystal, elixir boosts. We value fun...
  15. Spitfires is recruiting

Looking for 2 players. One must be elixir but we can work with the other. Not afraid to help you learn the game and grow but should have a trader at least
  16. Spitfires are looking for silkers

We are a fun loving group and looking for a boosted silk player.
  17. Seeking New Members

We are a young FS starting out but with lots of experience. Size of city is of less importance than your willingness to be a team player and have a little bit of a competitive drive but doesnt forget to have fun. We would like to get to 10 chests weekly and our ultimate goal is top 10...
  18. Enterprise is looking for Crew members

Starship Enterprise is looking for a silk planks and gems booster with a score around 250k to join our crew. Must like to tourney and have fun as we usually manage 10 chests when everyone is in the house. Fair trades and regular visits. Real life sometimes interferes in our game time whether...