• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Possible issue in collecting Wonder rewards from multiple Wonders completed while offline

Game version: v0.35.18-(7bb5532) (2016-02-22 13:08) Game world: US1 (Arendyll) Browser + version: Firefox 44.0.2 Flash Player version: 20.0.0.306 Operating System: Windows 8.1 Screen resolution: 1280x1024 Account name: Jixel Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility: Unknown - happened once to me...
  2. Well, someone has to be first ...

Hi :) So, once fellowships go live (in the next few hours), I'd like to join one ! My main interest is fair trading of goods, and lots of it :) My boosted goods are planks, silk, (and gems once I research that far), so I want to trade those for marble/steel, crystal/scrolls, and magic...