• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Barklay

Brilliantly Bonkers seeks POWER.

Brilliantly Bonkers: We are all that and more looking for a player ranked 500 or lower who likes to share crayons with friends and fight for freedom. It is july 4th so remember freedom is never free. You must like tourneys and spire battles, and be able to trade 6 goods. We on the other hand...
  2. Barklay

New church, no Pew, Barklay is recruiting

Hi Ya all I am looking for a steel player (prefer S.C.E) someone in Chapter thirteen or higher, I don't ask for much just need a seasoned player, who likes playing. We are hitting 10 chests and running silver in spire, we do pretty good in FAs, finished 17th in the last one, it was our third as...
  3. Barklay

Blisters Life is a Beach Resort

Were in need of a strong Steel player 3rd ranked always 10 chests and 2.1 2.2 silver on Spire good people lots of KP trading.
  4. Barklay

There is a little room at the top, Blisters Beach Resort is looking

We have a Marble Crystal gems player, who needs a break, RL keeps asking for more. We would like to replace her with a MCG or MCE player, you have to be nice we have no drama at all, just friendly people. We kill tourneys most Thursdays or Fridays. Spire we don't loose any sleep over it, we do...
  5. Barklay

Great Idea$$ today's time sale, inno gives value to spire prizes $$

Well I got to hand it to inno. Today, they gave the spire some sell-able value to give your groups... Selling 5 Hour Time Instants for diamonds today, you can buy 7x5 (HTI) = 700 Diamonds that means if you make it to 2.2 that's 28 five hour time instants or 2800 diamonds to buy. You got to give...
  6. Barklay

Blisters ranked 3 needs strong Steel Crystal Player

We currently Have an openings in our top ranked fellowship, we are ranked 3rd right now, so join us and become part of an adventure, why because we make excelling fun. We need a Steel,Crystal, player who is looking for a strong peer group. We offer stress free weekends as we normally hit ten...
  7. Barklay

new player status in forum

been using the forum since March 3 2017 what does it take to not be a new member. actually I have been playing about 4 1/2 years I think was long before Dwarves came out. I am just curious.
  8. Barklay

My keyboard acts like it has hotkey issues.

My keyboard has problems in general messenger I am a lead Mage so I send a ton of messages each week. I have switched my keyboard and it still is happening. For some reason I get or 6 lines of text to answer a fellows question and my keyboard acts like I am using hot keys, sometimes it asks if...
  9. Barklay

Spire Prizes

Spire prizes should be worth more for each tower. Tower one prizes are good need to up value of prizes, like extra time and catalysts in tower two, and then again in Tower three.We need bigger incentives to show more value to individuals so teas harder. Team prizes are fine and please do away...
  10. Barklay

Trading runes between players in same fellowship

it would be nice if we could exchange runes, with fellowship members, like we do goods .
  11. Barklay

Blisters Is looking for you

We currently Have openings in our top ranked fellowship, we are ranked 2nd right now, so join us and become part of an adventure, why because we make excelling fun. Our group has moxy, we never quit early, we never stop trying. We also are a friendly group, whom shares tales of glory and plunder...
  12. Barklay

Open Spire rewards

I do not see any rewards for spire I had completed level 2 no time added to my instants
  13. Barklay

Don't be cheap

OMG I cant believe going to 20 after finishing the first quest line, on the winter time side game. I have played about 4 years and I am slowly losing interest in the innos money pit guys its no fun if it costs more to play, I am playing to burn a little time with friends. The spire costs way to...
  14. Barklay

TYpOs R Us is looking for you, we R ranked in the low 30s

Hi fun group of regular players great NH and trades Ranked 31 today always moving lower is looking for fun but active players steel planks crystal scrolls dust and elixir preferred not required also looking for seasoned players if possible 10 K and up I am Barklay a mage ranked 80 something my...