• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. mikeledo

Feedback Quick and Dirty Summary of Ancient Wonder Changes

Thanks. I thought they were all going down, so I waited to see a reduction in level 35 to confirm it.
  2. mikeledo

I have not seen a reduction. My level 35 upgrades are still 35K fragments, same as before the announcement.
  3. mikeledo

So when Are the changes to the AWs coming to live world? Beta has had them for about a month now. I have a dozen+ AWs on "go" awaiting the change.
  4. mikeledo

I still will work to max out my AWS. I have always built AWS of lower levels first because it is more level help/KP.
  5. mikeledo

News from Discord - May Contain Info!

A good Building for bad players.
  6. mikeledo

News from Discord - May Contain Info!

The new Phoenix when fed will give you a max of 200 Season points. At the end, each chest is 130 points. So feeding the bord will give you 1-2 chests at most. Is it worth the 5KP instant?
  7. mikeledo

I would increase the culture of the Watchtower. The amount of culture per increase in level is not consistent with the changes made in the other AWs. The cost to place an AW is much too high. The amount of magic shards to build an AW is also too high I would like to see a sizable reduction. Try...
  8. mikeledo

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

So you get nothing from selling your genii.
  9. mikeledo

Maybe level 30 since level 31 typically only updates half of the benefits.
  10. mikeledo

Initially, the game was designed to make AW upgrades very slow because KP was rare. Some players used push accounts to get an unfair advantage. Players complained. Rather than expunge violators of INNO's rules, they made KP cheap. That did not work so they made KP cheaper with the 15KP=1 rune...
  11. mikeledo

The culture drop will affect me greatly. I have been disenchanting my large cultural buildings so I can upgrade my Antique Shop. I understand people with many armories are negatively affected. INNO devs have their own idea of how the game should be played. People who discover loopholes for an...
  12. mikeledo

I can't imagine the AWS that one gets before being able to have a spire will require these goods for upgrades. That would not make any sense. It will make the spire a must for obtaining goods for upgrades.
  13. mikeledo

One Last Plea to Save the Forums!!!

There is not longer a forum link from the game. It goes to Discord which is why there are fewer people here.
  14. mikeledo

Forum Yea or Nea for Forum vs Discord

"The thing is, if you loose you link to Discord it's a bear getting back in. This has happened twice to me. My system crashed and after a reinstall of the OS I go to discord via the in game button It assumes I am a new user and asks me to pick a name. I use AJQ. I then asks me to reclaim...
  15. mikeledo

Forum Yea or Nea for Forum vs Discord

Discord is not as easy to navigate. It has been used by child predators and extremists. As a private company, the stakeholders are unknown. I would prefer not to use it.
  16. mikeledo

I reset my password, but I can't get in. Of course, when I hit the Elvenar-provided link I got this initial response:
  17. mikeledo

My passwords don't seem to work. I don't know how to confirm my e-mail when there is nothing I look at to allow me to.
  18. mikeledo

I have a couple of screenshots.
  19. mikeledo

That's the point. I never see a reset password. Discord is telling me to delete my account and start a new one. That doesn't make sense when it shows I have one on the page.