• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. CarolineTheBrave

The White Wolf needs some new blood

We have a few spots open, looking for cool players, you can be new to the game or a experienced player, all are welcome. Just be good to us and we'll be good to you. And don't forget, toss a coin to your Witcher! C.
  2. CarolineTheBrave

Elves Of Valinor is looking for you!

Hello! We are currently looking for new players after doing some cleaning in the FS ;) We are friendly and helping and what's more important active. If you're interested feel welcome to join! Oh, and you don't have to be an elf ;) Cheers! CarolineTheBrave
  3. CarolineTheBrave

Buildings available to be put back in storage

I supposed that I am not the only one with such request but I prmised my fellows I will start this thread :) Maybe some day it will be taken into consideration by the game developers... hope so anyway ;] Thank you for your reply Azkaban!
  4. CarolineTheBrave

The Valars will be glad to have you!

Hi! I have 3 spots open for new players in my fellowship The Valars. If you are quite active and want to join, feel welcome to do so. We are a good and loyal fellowship, over a year here in Arendyll. Not many rules as well ;) I am sure you won't regret this :) CarolineTheBrave
  5. CarolineTheBrave

Buildings available to be put back in storage

Hello, I have an idea that was probably here before and it's actually a request. My fellows and me would love if we could place at least cultural bulidings for some time back in storage, just for example to have time to rearrange our cities. I know the game is concentrated on expansion but I am...
  6. CarolineTheBrave

The Valars seek new members

The Valars from Arendyll have 4 spots open for you to join. We are a great and very friendly fellowship with just a few rules :) Feel welcome to apply or send a message if you have questions. CarolineTheBrave
  7. CarolineTheBrave

Black Swan Fellowship Recruting :)

Hello guys! If you want to join my fellowship feel more than welcome :) We preferably are looking for people with marble, crystal and magic dust boosts, but if you are an active and friendly player we will accept you without problems :) We help each other, visit, trade and chat. Just contact me...
  8. CarolineTheBrave

Black Swan Fellowship - one spot open

Hello guys, I have one free spot in my fellowship, so you can apply. Preferably we're looking for a player with crystal boost. We are active and very friendly, you won't regret :) Caroline The Brave
  9. CarolineTheBrave

I need a fellowship

Try my fellowship - Black Swan Fellowship, we have one spot open :)
  10. CarolineTheBrave

Invisible Dryad while fighting encounters

Hello Aider, thank you for your reply. I use Chrome and I clear my browser quite often. I tried to open the game in WaterFox but it crushed, so I couldn't check if this happens in other browsers as well. I cleared everything again and Dryad is still invisible. Hope you can fix that :) Thank you!
  11. CarolineTheBrave

Invisible Dryad while fighting encounters

Game version: __ v1.23.8-(3c35b67) (2017-03-06 9:45) Game world: Arendyl Browser + version: Chrome 56.0.2924.87 (64-bit) Flash Player version: 24.0.0.221 Operating System: __windows 10__ Account name: CarolineTheBrave Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility: 5 Current situation: When I fight...