• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Yogi Dave

Answered iDavis paywall?

No problems with me at the site. Though there are ads on the pages, which is not a problem.
  2. Yogi Dave

Funniest offer to date

I have 33 artifact types, 8 of which are 10 or more. Also, 5 sorceries that give artifacts. The best one is the Tome of the Phoenixes. It has 5 different types, including the original one.
  3. Yogi Dave

Players Leaving?

I have no idea where you got the 6 million from. 1 billion is a lot more the 54 million. You have a few more than I do, but I do give members of my FS good deals and typically my balancing trades gave a 10% bonus, especially for the sentient goods. Seems like my go to number was 33000 for 30000...
  4. Yogi Dave

This is hard to watch

@Lelanya I have always liked your post here but am sure I don't show it enough. Your Event Information Thread in the Sorcerer's Scrolls of Knowledge section is where I go before every event to pass on info from my FS. And you are one of the people whose posts I always read when they are in a...
  5. Yogi Dave

This is hard to watch

I made a comment in the discord channel about the changes to AWs. It was about how it would be better to get the mana as you got points in the tourney instead of at the end when the large amount would probably go through at least one decay cycle. I quickly got a thumb's up. When I went back...
  6. Yogi Dave

This is hard to watch

Sad, but all to true. It's had the hallmark of a great game: fun mixed with frustration.
  7. Yogi Dave

Players Leaving?

I hope I didn't disparage Elvenar. It's the only online game I've played which I unknowingly stumbled into it. It turned out to be what I wanted in a game - camaraderie with ability to help and be helped along with fun banter, non-completive (no player vs player), development at one's own pace...
  8. Yogi Dave

Players Leaving?

Leaving the game March 9. I stared playing Elvenar March 1, 2017. So 7 years. Now, I'm joining the ranks of people leaving. It's not so much due to the changes in the gam., Don't look at that as being the motivating reason. They haven't affected me much. Well, the change to how tourney squad...
  9. Yogi Dave

Bad Ad: Probably a scam or worse

I've gotten this ad twice now. This is only a part of it to keep it small for here. Actually, it takes over the entire screen. In the upper right corner is the countdown and the X to click to close it. It looks very suspicious to me. After seeing it, I've done a deep scan of my computer and...
  10. Yogi Dave

An Interesting Case of Spire Catering

That was true using the RNG from DOS days of Microsoft and other old systems. However, there are much better RNGs that became the norm before the turn of the millennian. However, in this game, an RNG isn't used. It's twisted goblin spawn or worse and they love to mess with you. See, I used the...
  11. Yogi Dave

An Interesting Case of Spire Catering

I just lay a curse on the misbegotten spawn of dung flies that control the negotiations. Seems to work as well as trying to figure them out.
  12. Yogi Dave

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

There are so many twists and turns due to these changes. Time will tell how people adapt. We have a newer player in my FS who is close to finishing Woodelves. Last March she was in chapter 3. So, she's progressing rapidly and plays a very good game - top of the spire every week and avg. over 7k...
  13. Yogi Dave

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

The only problem is you need the buildings in your inventory. Older players might have a lot of these, so it's good for them as long as their supply lasts. Newer players won't have a stockpile. They could get the buildings from events, but when I was fairly new, I targeted buildings I wanted to...
  14. Yogi Dave

Jokes Corner

15. Yogi Dave

chests available on my AWs and the fellowship ain't interested....

Jan. 20, I sent an in-game message to the FS asking for the counts of AWs upgraded or placed during the frantic days. 15 replied with a total was around 146. Since we weren't keeping track, some of the numbers are estimates. Others in the FS probably did a few upgrades too. Since then, there...
  16. Yogi Dave

Feedback Ads Feedback thread

They show up in the exact same places event currency and chest, if you go to someone's city to say 'hi neighbor'.
  17. Yogi Dave

My browser says, "Update coming soon" I bet it's there by the top of this hour. That'd be 9am EST for me.
  18. Yogi Dave

Pretty sure there isn't a change. You still go hungry. We will know in an hour or 3.
  19. Yogi Dave

The Winy fellowship @Kadhrin and I are in has been going absolutely crazy with upgrading AWs the last 3 days. I'm sure there have been well over 100 upgraded. Probably over 300. It's been insane seeing all the messages asking for shard exchanges along with our net-zero spreadsheet almost filled...
  20. Yogi Dave

News from Discord - May Contain Info!

Why yes. Yes, it is. Nuts is too nice a word, but it will have to do here.