• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Yogi Dave

Bad Ad: Probably a scam or worse

I've gotten this ad twice now. This is only a part of it to keep it small for here. Actually, it takes over the entire screen. In the upper right corner is the countdown and the X to click to close it. It looks very suspicious to me. After seeing it, I've done a deep scan of my computer and...
  2. Yogi Dave

Archive of Elvenar Gems of Knowledge

Elvenar Gems of Knowledge was a great source of information about the game, especially the guest races. Alas, it appears to be no more. However using Internet archive, commonly known as The Way Back Machine has archives of GoK. Enter https://elvengems.com into the search, and a timeline allows...
  3. Yogi Dave

News from Discord - May Contain Info!

Since there is a News from Beta thread and the forum is still here, but announcements etc. will only be published in Discord, I'm hoping some people who are in both will give us some info, such as events starting and maybe info about them, release notes. In general, things Inno is letting the...
  4. Yogi Dave

Moving to Discord??

The announcement Join now the official Elvenar Discord server! says this: But wait, what about the forums? Don't worry, the forums will still be available for a while, even if we are gradually shifting our focus to the Discord server. In the long term, we plan to fully transition to Discord...
  5. Yogi Dave

Season of Dreams - display error

Game version: (v1.169.2-(37d5c43) - html5 (2023-02-16 10:06) Game world: Winyandor Browser + version: Google Chrome, Version 110.0.5481.104 (Official Build) (64-bit) Operating System: Windows 10 Screen resolution: 2560x1440 Account name: Yogi Dave Humans or Elves: Human Reproducibility...
  6. Yogi Dave

Knowledge Sharing Perk Strategies

The FS I'm in is looking at switching to the Knowledge Sharing perk. We will be level 5. The question is what strategies are being used or what ideas are out there for this perk? This thread is for brainstorming and hearing what others have gone through. I think no matter what, there will be a...
  7. Yogi Dave

Factories turned invisible while upgrading.

Game version: v1.143.2-(6a14fd9) - html5 (2021-12-09 10:40) Game world: US Winyandor Browser + version: Firefox 94.0.2 and 95.0 (Also Edge on another computer) Operating System: Win 10 (Win 7 on the other computer) Screen resolution: 2560 x 1440 (Not sure on the other computer) Account...
  8. Yogi Dave

Closed | Archived Zero tourney cool down time

Game version: v1.114.2-(339c9a3) (2020-10-01 09:56) Game world: W1nyandor Browser + version: Firefox 81.0.1 (64-bit) Flash Player version: HTML Operating System: Windows 10 Screen resolution: 2560x1440 Account name: Yogi Dave Humans or Elves: Human Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once...
  9. Yogi Dave

Shortcut keys for Army Setup in Tournaments (Browser version)

I've heard several complaints about troop selection for battles and have jointed in with them. Adding shortcut keys offers the best solution for what I think is the most significant complaint: The sheer number of mouse clicks and small movements required to score more than a few thousand points...
  10. Yogi Dave

Improve Display of Coin and Supply Storage Popups

In the browser, when you hover over the population or culture you get these popups. Mobile has very similar ones. When you hover over coin and supply storage you get these popups. Again, mobile is very similar Wouldn't it be nicer to see this for coin and supply storage? It seems...
  11. Yogi Dave

Method to improve troop selection for auto-fight.

How can the experience of auto-fight be improved, especially on mobile which doesn't have the manual fight option? What would draw you deeper into the experience of the battle and allow you to learn instead of leaving frustrated that the same troop selection which won easily in a battle loses in...
  12. Yogi Dave

The Elvenar AWs break unofficial rules

There are several 'rules' all AWs have had in common which the Elvenar AWs break. These aren't official rules, but all AWs have followed them. Breaking them changes the expectations about new AWs and it seems worthwhile to comment on them. The number of KP required for upgrading an AW strictly...
  13. Yogi Dave

KP cost for an AW differs from sum of contributions to it

This doesn't seem to be a bug that depends on game version etc. Game version: v1.88.8-(5ae491c) (2019-09-26 11:50) Game world: Winyandor US2 Browser + version: N/A Flash Player version: N/A Operating System: N/A Screen resolution: N/A Account name: Yogi Dave, but the screen shots are from...
  14. Yogi Dave

Improvement to the Coin and Supply Storage Popups

Since starting this game, I've been frustrated by the way the information about the coin and supply amounts are shown in the popup. Showing the current amounts in the bar with the background shading showing its fullness is great. But the popup showing "Total: Current/Maximum" doesn't allow the...