• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Archived perk points

This is probably a dumb question, but is there a way to see how many archived points you have to use without clicking on the + in the tournament or spire?
  2. Rose Haven looking for active players

We are looking for people who are active and like to support their fellow members. We ask that you visit everyone in the fellowship at least 3 times a week, but most members visit more than that. We also require you to participate fully in our push tournaments and spire when we do them...
  3. Rose Haven accepting applications

We are an active group of players that goes for 10 chests every few weeks and do a spire push once a month. We work together to make the game fun and help each other. We are looking for active players who are friendly and want to join a family, not just a fellowship.
  4. Closed | Archived Diamond issue

I had just purchased 500 diamonds. I had a few diamonds in my account before I did so. I went into my research, clicked on Advanced Scouts, and clicked on the unlock now. It unlocked the research, but when I clicked on the button to return to the city, I got an error. The research went back...