• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. What is an "Enchantment"

While this may sound silly I think the game is confusing the meaning. As such we should get a clear answer as to what is an enchantment. Quests ask us to "Collect X number Enchantments of our choice" but this means only PoP, EE, MM, or IM will solve the Quest. Quests ask us to "Use X number...
  2. Seasons Blessings chests

Does anyone know or have a link to info that describes the possible contents of the Blessings chests. I will get there this afternoon and prefer to be prepared
  3. RNG -Random Numbers Game

I am tracking the success of winning keys over my 4 cities and will update this as I continue the event City 1- Spent 4300 approx to Qu 62. Results are day 1 -75 keys day 2 -0 day 3 -135 keys day 4 -75 keys day 5 -0 keys day 8 -0 keys day 13 -0 keys City 2- Spent 5300 Approx to Qu 63...
  4. Recruiting Scrolls-Boosted players take notice

If you are a scrolls-boosted player and would like to join a friendly and active Fellowship, then look no further and contact Dreamyn2 in-game or reply here and we can talk. There are no promises of Cookies etc., but we will help you grow, which is what the game is about.
  5. Version 1.169.2- did someone forget to tell us something?

Just wondering since it wasn't mentioned? Ed
  6. Culture Bonus

At what chapter does the Culture bonus lock into 150% - 160% as the floor value? Ed
  7. Just for Crackie

Hey @crackie it's NATIONAL POPCORN DAY.
  8. Winds of Summer positions available

We are relaxed with an easy-to-play atmosphere and no requirement except to visit and be active. We are helpful if you want help and won't tell you how to play. All the usual benefits and no restrictions. Check us out Ed
  9. Option to get a New base for Witch Hut, Witch Summoning or Witchdoctor building

This is new as you get a Sorceries Spell "Tome of Nightmares" with all three bases. This is a new feature and one that allows an additional base even if you have 1 or more placed. The subsequent Sorceries Spells, "Tome of Spooky Artifacts," offers your choice of the 3 corresponding artifacts or...
  10. New Rewards for the Spire of Eternity

I have received 2 offers to craft the Ashen Phoenix, 1 yesterday and 1 this morning in my MA. I have already finished the Spire in my cities this week so I can not say for sure but it seems the dataset was reset a bit sooner than announced. Has anyone "won" an Ashen Phoenix artifact in the spire...
  11. Negative pop question

Does running a city that you fully upgraded bldgs that need pop, create any other issues like with the GA? My Elcy city I have 37K in neg pop since I did not put back my crab hotels when the FA was done. Ed
  12. Polar Bear questions

How long does feeding the Polar bear actually last? Does feeding the polar bear late during a tournament carry over to the next tournament? If so what is the optimal time to feed the polar bear? And then also place the Military boost bldgs? Ed
  13. Playing a Parked City

Let me start with some basics, I parked my city (Arendyll) after completing chapter 16 first tech. Since then I have spent my time improving my city and upgrading everything possible (still a work in progress) and helping my FS in any way possible, from trades to knowledge sharing, leading in...
  14. Todays Happy Canada Day Sale

Just logged in and got the popup for today's sale and noticed the Triumph of the Tides base and artifacts were available. To my surprise, it is offering me this even though I have two level 10 triumph's from the event. Anyone else getting the offer with having a base already? Is this a change...
  15. Teleported Bldgs flag

This may be a low-priority item but it should be an easy one and one that would greatly enhance the ability to rebuild a city when you have to. Such as after doing urban renewal to a shanty town or major remodeling from or for the pesky Guests that show up every chapter. Your opinions please...
  16. Away Feature

After being gone for almost a month to help my son's family that was stricken by Covid, I return to the game and find that the "decay" of sentient goods, mana, and seeds are major hardships to the continuation or return to play. The game needs an "AWAY" button that will pause all decay [see...
  17. Misty Forest prize Error??

Not sure if this is an Error or just the way it is, I closed out of the event screen and returned and it was still there. I mean really, how do I know which Mana Prize did I win? Added a second instance.
  18. How Many "People" are wandering your Streets and paths?

in my main city, I have seen 10 at one time, however, many streets are not fully visible?
  19. Use Confirmation For "Sips of Clarity"

Just as Diamond confirmations are used the "Sips" need a confirmation as they can be clicked on way to easy and with a small amount of lag and you may use 2 or 3 in just a fraction of a second. Pros - Will eliminate/reduce accidental use. Will provide greater security to user experience just as...
  20. Helya - Pet Food Use

Please please ask the Devs to remove the use of pet food as a Quest requirement from this and all future events. Not only is it a waste to "disenchant" a petfood when you don't have a way to use it, but they are also so hard to come by and maintain a useful number that using them as a Quest...