• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. SunsetDanar

Just wondering

Can an Ambassador boot a Fellow? He can accept one so it seems should be able to. Does Ambassador have the power to promote a Fellow to Ambassador or is it just Mages who can do that?
  2. SunsetDanar

Zero star trade posts

Not to make a soap box issue of it but these, along with one star trade posts just remind me of the sleezy little guy in a trench coat with wrist watches up both arms and a myriad of other items for display upon opening the coat. Players are posting these in multiples of tens with the obvious...
  3. SunsetDanar

The help button

Yeah, I know it's a small thing but I think the help button needs a dedicated location. How often do we need to go there for help? I use large screen every time I open or close and hit the help button often accidently simply due to it's location. It's a minor aggravation to have to back it...
  4. SunsetDanar

Can't join a new Fellowship for 24 hrs. after leaving previous one.

Totally unaware of this. When was this 24 hr. wait initiated and what is the reasoning behind it? Don't understand the cool down for Tournament and Spire play reasoning either so if someone can enlighten me, I'd appreciate it.
  5. SunsetDanar

FS overview for app players

I use the app for game play only when I don't have PC access so didn't know until recently that app players are not able to read the Fellowship Overview. This is important not only for the current membership but also, and particularly so, for aspirants. Those who may wish to become members can...
  6. SunsetDanar

Spire points?

If a Fellowship is able to put all 25 members at the top of the Spire, that Fellowship scores a maximum of 1575 points. We have accomplished this feat on a few occasions and that is the points we were awarded. Today, in Arendyll, I see two Fellowships with scores in the mid 1600s. I have seen...
  7. SunsetDanar

Rank Evolving buildings

One through 10 should do it. I have enough space for. possibly six or seven. I fight in most cases in both Spire and Tourney play until forced to to do otherwise.. Fire Phoenix is the undisputed number one so lets work down from that there and why. I have them all with Brown Bear at #2 and...
  8. SunsetDanar

How many chapters in the original game design?

I may be mistaken but I seem to recall reading or hearing that the original concept for Elvenar was that it would span 30 chapters. We have a relatively new FS member who seems quite sure the game ends after chapter 20. In that regard, however, I have seen a couple of websites that speculate...
  9. SunsetDanar

Tournament Trophies

We now have a new purple icon in the fellowship trophy area which we assume to be the new announced Tournament Trophy. It's accompanied by a number that none of us have and idea to what it is referenced. Does anyone know what this is? The Inno ticket submission process is such a goat screw...
  10. SunsetDanar

The 100% more diamonds offer

I play in two worlds. I'm in chapter 14 in one and just short of finishing chapter 18 in the other. I seldom buy diamonds in ether one but continually get the 100% more diamonds promo only in my chapter 14 world.. I have bought diamonds on occasion in both worlds but most often to pick up the...
  11. SunsetDanar

Have there been recent changes to the Spire?

Spire seems to be very stingy with Dwarven Armorer, Magic buildings and the Genie as of late. It's been quite some time since I've gotten any of those three. A smattering of diamonds most weeks, which is good but I seem to be getting an inordinate amount of portal profits and mystery chests...
  12. SunsetDanar

Pertaining to Portal Profits...

When moving between chapters and with the previous chapters portal remaining, once the first tech is activated in the next chapter, Portal Profits are no longer effective in the previous chapters portal. Is this correct?
  13. SunsetDanar

The ever increasing recipes in Magic Academy

Recipes are continuing to increase in numbers which continues to decrease the chances of getting something that you really need...like battle boosters for example. There are a few others as well but with Artifacts and whatever else that shows up in the Spire being simultaneously craftable so...
  14. SunsetDanar

The desired path highlight for FA play...

was a great addition. Can we maybe make it bigger and have it flashing?
  15. SunsetDanar

Battle Boosters

Is anyone else experiencing a drought in crafting these? I haven't seen even one over the course of the last couple of weeks or so.
  16. SunsetDanar

Manual Fighting?

Probably no longer a necessary feature in the later chapters. Sure, I get it that many players enjoy manual fighting but with leveled up AWs and now capable of 10 rounds of 6 and another 10 of 2 or 3 along with whatever you can do on the last day in Tourney play, you just can't spend all of...
  17. SunsetDanar

How does this actually work?

A good portion of Elvenar is built on algorithms. Probably the best for longevity game because it's the easiest to adjust. So, I get that part. Now, considering the former , I'm finding that the further I progress in capability with Spire, upgrades in AWs and the rest, the better my chances...
  18. SunsetDanar

Verbiage change

Change the wording on the red "Leave the world" button to a simple "Log Out"
  19. SunsetDanar

Main Page

Since the update, unable to arrow back to main page from any world on PC.
  20. SunsetDanar

Lets trade Artifacts!

Seems like a no brainer since we now have so many of the expanding buildings and a seeming INNO penchant for more. Of course, there would also have to be an avenue to gain an additional building for the artifact that is represented...