• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Fellowship of the Firebird recruiting -all spots filled

We are looking for players who want to have fun, and want to support the group through regular visits, fair trades, Ancient Wonders Round Robin, tournaments and Fellowship Adventures. The idea is to give what you can, based on your experience level without taking away your chance to grow your...
  2. Returning teleported building to city

Oh! That makes perfect sense. Thank you everyone.
  3. Returning teleported building to city

I teleported three residences into my inventory to make space in my city but now when I try to return them the game will not allow me to - the residence is highlighted as though there is no room in the city. Has anybody else come across this?
  4. Looking for new home.

Hello HeroJay1, I sent you a message in the game.
  5. Fellowship found ( ignore post)

Thank you everyone. I found a new home.
  6. Fellowship found ( ignore post)

Correct.
  7. Fellowship found ( ignore post)

I'm an experienced player, looking for an active fellowship that can leave the politics out of the game. Currently I'm pretty active , regular visits, trades and take part in the Tournaments and FA's. I come to Elvenar to relax and escape, not to discuss the world's problems. I'm boosted in...
  8. Fellowship of Firebird

Hello fellow Elvenar player! Our fellowship has been revamped. We want to grow our group and are looking to welcome players who want to have fun, but are loyal and want to support the group through regular visits, fair trades, Anicient Wonders, and tournaments. The idea is to give what you can...
  9. Fellowship of Firebird seeking members

Hello fellow Elvenar player! We're an easy going fellowship on Arendyll US1 looking for active players -We want to grow our group and are looking to welcome players who want to have fun, but are loyal and want to support the group through regular visits, fair trades, Anicient Wonders, and...
  10. Ready to join fairly active team

Glad you found a home :)
  11. Ready to join fairly active team

Give us a try- Founders. We do tournaments and visits. Sent you an invite. You can join directly or message me- Palta (Archmage)
  12. Founders recruiting- Arendyll US1 Server

Looking to add members We are a friendly fellowship. we ask that members support the Fellowship through visits, fair trading and weekly Tournaments. We have an Ancient Wonder round robin. We do not focus on FA's in this Fellowship. 1. Must have a trader. 2. Be active -visits, trades...