• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Skyenara

Question RE: Cauldron potion and settlement bonus

Yep! I'm aware. I always opt to start Sunday morning because I know I can make more collections on Sundays AND do the spire. It's a nice way to start the day!
  2. Skyenara

This makes me the cauldron's plaything on Sunday mornings. I will be using it religiously. :D
  3. Skyenara

Just a note about my initial question and observation. The potion has expired and it turns out that it DOES impact production of the ultimate creatures. This morning the regular production is 75 and the production boost is only 33. I'd just never recorded the difference before! This makes me...
  4. Skyenara

--Thank you for responding. I suppose it makes sense but it feels like a VERY FINE semantic line. Much appreciated explanation though!
  5. Skyenara

I love the cauldron --it's now part of my Sunday morning routine! I've improved the affect for Gift of the High Men to lv 82, on its way to 83 (Max possible strength is 20.2% for 15.09 hours) I brewed my potion. The results are: Settlement Resource Production Bonus is 39.4% for just short of...
  6. Skyenara

ӇƠƲƧE Ơf tӇe WƠNKY ƓƠbLƖN -- Looking for new faces!

We're a good-natured bunch, looking for like-minded players! We spire (Gold more often than not recently!), four first place FAs with final scores in the top 5 on all servers, and we average 14 chests per tournament. 1000 points tournament scores averaged, we use a Wonder Society for AW...
  7. Skyenara

Stagnant Fellowship

Move on. You can't control the way others play. If they weren't interested in pulling the flag and haven't increased their scores, they aren't really playing anyway. What do you think you can fix? There are LOTS of fellowships who would happily welcome someone who wants to play, who is engaged...
  8. Skyenara

tournament

Yep. I keep checking too. And the Spire rewards were really late yesterday. What's up with this?
  9. Skyenara

Looking for a new home?

We have two openings! New-ish players are welcome IF they're active players! We're completing ten chests more often than not, so tournaments are a must! We're progressive and chatty--there's always lots going on! We do Fellowship Adventures, however, they aren't a priority. We've consistently...
  10. Skyenara

new player seeking active fellowship in Winyandor

I've sent you a message... I believe it should be in your Inbox. Or please look for me in-game. =)
  11. Skyenara

Cleaning the House

House of the Wonky Goblin has three openings for KP/Tournament HUNGRY players! We have been doing eight chests weekly (have a look at Elvenstats!). We've recently had some player turnover due to real life situations and want to firm up our player base. We have active KP chains, a good group of...
  12. Skyenara

The House of the Wonky Goblin -- Recruiting

We're looking for a few tourney-lovin', sarcastically clever yet drama-free, extraordinary players to join us! We're completing eight chests regularly, except for those weeks when we do all ten! (about every 3rd or 4th). New players are welcome! (we'll teach you the ways of the Wonky Goblin!)...
  13. Skyenara

delete

I sent you an in-game message. =)
  14. Skyenara

delete

15. Skyenara

Cockaigne -- Winyandor

The next ten chest tournament will be for elixir -- come aboard now so we can help you prepare for the tournament!
  16. Skyenara

Cockaigne -- Winyandor

We are currently seeking two players to love the game (and play hard!) with us. The ideal player has a score around 50K points, boosted in steel, scrolls, and/or elixir (any one or a combination would be great!), visit at least 3 times weekly, and 2 to 3 star trades. New players are also...
  17. Skyenara

Really pitiful server response on us2

so... is anyone official aware and working on it?