• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Treasure in this City

Is not working properly. Every time you click on reel. It takes you no where. Meaning no prices or treasure to receive
  2. Diamonds

I didn't receive my diamonds for the spire. You all are awesome
  3. Accidently Deleted my Misty Forest building

I wanted to delete one of Dr. Frankenstein and got the Misty Forest instead and I had to level six. Please {plkease help me. I have been so frustrated with this event.
  4. The Quest is for upper classmen.

You really have made this new quest harder for the smaller ones. I know more get going then I have to wait for days to get what I need and then miss out on the good daily prize. I rate this quest a 1
  5. Closed | Archived Diamond Cliche

I had 344 diamonds...it blinked and got 144...blink again 244... but I still have a hundred missing.
  6. Closed | Archived Diamond Cliche

I had 344 diamonds...it blinked and got 144...blink again 244... but I still have a hundred missing. Keeps blinking to 244 to 134 and I know I had 344
  7. Do I get rid of any buildings

Will I get rid of any buildings when I go into the hatchlings chapter
  8. Accidently Deleted my Main Deck

on the Air Trader set was going to lose some buildings to make for new ones... and I hit my Main Dock. What do I have to do to get it back
  9. Closed | Archived There is a big bug in the spire..

.I convince and it goes to awesome and then goes to red. It isn't just on one of them. It is in the second stage. I loose a lot of resources when it does that and I am not too happy
  10. Closed | Archived Ranking points

Why!!!!!!! is the ranking points going up or stuck at the same number when I win fights, upgrade buildings, or set out buildings that give ranking points. I wish you would see into this matter. Thank-you. Stay Safe
  11. Closed | Archived On the Spire

I went into the spire and went to the next challenge. after convincing...I do believe it was my fourth chest. I won at the convincing and the moment I click on awesome it change and said I lost. Which ate up my resources. I either want my resources back or the contents of the chest. That wasn't...
  12. Letting us use our own avatar

When we get up to a certain level.... I think letting us use our on avatar would be a nice way to say: Thank you for being a faithful player. I had one that was made especially for me and would like to use it.