• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. *No Worries* seeking active members

Applicants - of any level - who are boosted & producing Marble, Silk, & Magic Dust will be given preference. Tourneys, FAs, & the Spire are voluntary but we would like to be opening 10 chests in the near future - we open 6 to 7 now. I would like to see fairly regular visits meaning if you log in...
  2. *No Worries* (Arendyll) fellowship seeking up to 4 active members

Applicants - of any level - who are boosted & producing Marble, Silk, & Magic Dust will be given preference. Tourneys, FAs, & the Spire are voluntary but we would like to be opening 10 chests in the near future - we open 6 to 7 now. I would like to see fairly regular visits meaning if you log in...
  3. Release Notes version 1.45

I play multiple worlds and continually logging in on the app is a real pain.