• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. vermp

Feedback Chapter 21 - The Vallorian Legend

May I sell the Dragon Tower BEFORE the "Sell the Dragon tower" quest comes up? Any repercussions?
  2. vermp

Feedback Chapter 21 - The Vallorian Legend

What is the rate of decay of Community Work?
  3. vermp

Feedback Chapter Migration

I started the spire (in my smaller city in Chapter 4). Now it has disappeared.
  4. vermp

Looking for at least two GREAT players to join our team! US4

We take a relaxed but goal-oriented approach to the game, emphasizing teamwork and fun with no drama. We focus on city growth, unlocking full rewards in the Spire each week, and weekly Tournaments. Expectations - Tournament (5,000 min / week), Spire (finish 2nd stage min / week, most finish...
  5. vermp

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Thanks. Bummer. I don't like to use time boosts in the spire.
  6. vermp

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

How long does the feeding effect last on the Astral Phoenix?
  7. vermp

#1 looking for player/s

bumpy-mcbump-face
  8. vermp

#1 looking for player/s

Requirements: 5,000 minimum tourney points and gold spire every week (RL exceptions apply) Naturally competitive FS members, low-key, no-drama, chatty FS. Very active trading threads, helpful information, nice people. Please send an email to me or any of the mages (or anyone here :)
  9. vermp

For players who have finished ch20.....

I only have the Ancestral R. Place Just looked in the wiki about leveling it up--no Ascended goods required.
  10. vermp

One Word Reply Game

Tangerine
  11. vermp

For players who have finished ch20.....

Question for those of you who have finished ch20: Are you bothering to make any Ascended goods at all? We don't really need them for anything, right? Maybe I am overlooking something. Thanks!
  12. vermp

One Word Reply Game

Woke
  13. vermp

One Word Reply Game

old
  14. vermp

One Word Reply Game

mid-century
  15. vermp

Mischievous Therapy - Discussion

Does anyone have a link/information to the Witch Doctor Evolving building?
  16. vermp

Looking for more out of Elvenar? Need more excitement, glory? The #1 FS wants you.

Commonwealth is the highest ranking FS in Khelonar and has a spot or two opening up, and looking for a player who wants to be part of our 19-chest per tourney, gold spire FS. We ask for a minimum 5,000 pts per tourney (more if necessary) and top of spire every week (vacations, RL exceptions of...
  17. vermp

Dwarven Armorer

Great idea!
  18. vermp

Chapter 20, The Power of Music - Discussion

I went ahead and deleted all of them :eek: and everything is the same! :) Nothing bad happened. I did have a huge display of PPs as a back-up safety net.
  19. vermp

Has this been answered? Does one lose the 40% boost if the Ensembles are sold?
  20. vermp

I have upgraded my Harmony Grove to level 4. Is it okay to sell all of my Ensembles now? If so, will I still have the "40% boost" of bars? (Sorry if this has been asked and answered already. I couldn't find the info.) Thanks.