• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. LordRezal

Peace in Elvenar

Ah it is quiet in Elvenar. It's so nice to have a peaceful break from the constant event train rolling down the tracks. Thanks for the break INNO as short lived as it will be.It would be nice if we had more of these throughout the year. Like 2 FA's and maybe 4 events (one for each season). Just...
  2. LordRezal

Catering

It's not too hard to figure out that they messed with catering and negotiating values. It's ridiculous. We can't find players to join our fellowship, unless of course we offer 10 chest and spire gold. If your fellowship accepts "NEW" cities (which everyone should), we can't expect help from...
  3. LordRezal

Season of Dreams Discussion Thread

Well see you are wrong if you play in a fellowship. You have to play the FA's, because there is always someone that needs the evolves from the last event. To be helpful in the FA you have craft to make badges, play the tourney or spire for badges, you have to play the spire for fragments to...
  4. LordRezal

Inno Forces Cauldron

This sucks, especially without a warning that we were being forced to unlock this dreadful new hassle from INNO. Why do we have to unlock it. I unlocked it and one world and decided it's not something I really want to bother with, especially right now with all the other stuff going on now. The...
  5. LordRezal

Inno Forces Cauldron

6. LordRezal

Season of Dreams Discussion Thread

I hate it. I play in a top group for the FA's and I have quest wanting me to spend coin rains, not going to happen. Also I hate being forced to play the monthly event to participate in this new thing. It's bad enough they force fellowships to play the FA's now forcing us to play these stupid...
  7. LordRezal

coins

Agreed. It is so hard to get people interested enough to play but then throw us to the dogs on coins was just horrible.
  8. LordRezal

Make the game fun again

Khel, SA, Elcy,
  9. LordRezal

POstpone Events

Hey how about we postpone all the events and work on getting this trader issue fixed. Once again, thinking I was helping out one of my FS members with some off trades, the trader bug hit and I would up taking 1 star trades from someone I don't even know. Plus I am tired of having to refresh my...
  10. LordRezal

Make the game fun again

The amount of goods needed to get through chapters is quite high but not something that can't be overcome. Cookies anyone? What really is making it not fun for me and a bunch of the senior players I know. Coffee? What is not fun is the Sentient Black Market Mafia. Something has to be done about...
  11. LordRezal

City movement

I think this was the biggest slap in the face to long time players ever made. A lot of us spent years and yes years setting up trade agreements with players. This move was not fair for us that have played the game long term, as little is in this game anymore. It's bad enough events are constant...
  12. LordRezal

Thanks Inno

Thanks Inno for starting an event on an American Holiday!
  13. LordRezal

2 players needed in EDR recruiting

We are a laid back fellowship, 6 chests a week. We do have some expectations. 4 visits a week and no cross tier trading. We need 2 players preferably boosted in planks and silk. However if you are interested, please contact LordRezal in S.A. Also I need 2 people in Khel, boosted in...
  14. LordRezal

EDR recruiting seeking 2 members

We are a laid back fellowship, 6 chests a week. We do have some expectations. 4 visits a week and no cross tier trading. We need 2 players preferably boosted in planks and silk. However if you are interested, please contact LordRezal in S.A. Also I need 2 people i
  15. LordRezal

Winyandor needs players

We are looking for a few lively player, that like to chat and can bring some excitement to our fellowship. We do not require tourneys or FA's but would like someone who will chip in on both, wether casually or hard core. At this time we need at least 2 players. We do require 4 visits a week. If...
  16. LordRezal

Where you wanna play

**E D R**Recruiting*** We are currently looking for player, boosted in: Planks,Steel,Scrolls,Silk,Dust, Elixir We are a fun loving group, but serious about growing our cities. We are looking for a few players. We require 4 day a week visits, and prefer that same tier 2 or 3 star trades only...
  17. LordRezal

Rare Opertunity

The Hopeful Wanderers.it is the first thing King says
  18. LordRezal

Active players needed

Time is running out. Join today.
  19. LordRezal

Active players needed

PhoenixRising ll is looking for 2 active players to fill our roster BEFORE the FA starts.We have a 4 day a week visit rule. We finished 21st the last 2 FA's and are looking for 2 players to help us break into that 20 or better spot. Please contact LordRezal, i8sh, or King of the World, if you...
  20. LordRezal

Woodelvenstock rip off

I was excited for this event. Although I was too little to attend the original woodstock I have fond memories of that time. What happens quite often with me and these events is, I am disabled. Sometimes I miss days at a time playing and once you get behind in these events, you can almost never...