• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. LordRezal

Peace in Elvenar

Ah it is quiet in Elvenar. It's so nice to have a peaceful break from the constant event train rolling down the tracks. Thanks for the break INNO as short lived as it will be.It would be nice if we had more of these throughout the year. Like 2 FA's and maybe 4 events (one for each season). Just...
  2. LordRezal

Catering

It's not too hard to figure out that they messed with catering and negotiating values. It's ridiculous. We can't find players to join our fellowship, unless of course we offer 10 chest and spire gold. If your fellowship accepts "NEW" cities (which everyone should), we can't expect help from...
  3. LordRezal

POstpone Events

Hey how about we postpone all the events and work on getting this trader issue fixed. Once again, thinking I was helping out one of my FS members with some off trades, the trader bug hit and I would up taking 1 star trades from someone I don't even know. Plus I am tired of having to refresh my...
  4. LordRezal

Thanks Inno

Thanks Inno for starting an event on an American Holiday!
  5. LordRezal

2 players needed in EDR recruiting

We are a laid back fellowship, 6 chests a week. We do have some expectations. 4 visits a week and no cross tier trading. We need 2 players preferably boosted in planks and silk. However if you are interested, please contact LordRezal in S.A. Also I need 2 people in Khel, boosted in...
  6. LordRezal

EDR recruiting seeking 2 members

We are a laid back fellowship, 6 chests a week. We do have some expectations. 4 visits a week and no cross tier trading. We need 2 players preferably boosted in planks and silk. However if you are interested, please contact LordRezal in S.A. Also I need 2 people i
  7. LordRezal

Winyandor needs players

We are looking for a few lively player, that like to chat and can bring some excitement to our fellowship. We do not require tourneys or FA's but would like someone who will chip in on both, wether casually or hard core. At this time we need at least 2 players. We do require 4 visits a week. If...
  8. LordRezal

Where you wanna play

**E D R**Recruiting*** We are currently looking for player, boosted in: Planks,Steel,Scrolls,Silk,Dust, Elixir We are a fun loving group, but serious about growing our cities. We are looking for a few players. We require 4 day a week visits, and prefer that same tier 2 or 3 star trades only...
  9. LordRezal

Active players needed

PhoenixRising ll is looking for 2 active players to fill our roster BEFORE the FA starts.We have a 4 day a week visit rule. We finished 21st the last 2 FA's and are looking for 2 players to help us break into that 20 or better spot. Please contact LordRezal, i8sh, or King of the World, if you...
  10. LordRezal

Woodelvenstock rip off

I was excited for this event. Although I was too little to attend the original woodstock I have fond memories of that time. What happens quite often with me and these events is, I am disabled. Sometimes I miss days at a time playing and once you get behind in these events, you can almost never...
  11. LordRezal

B.Y.O.DRAGON

We are a serious in building our cities and helping one another grow. But we also enjoy having some serious fun while doing it. We are seeking active members. If you play more than 4 days a week, please come and join this crazy bunch. Although a new fellowship the 9 of us have played together in...
  12. LordRezal

Phoenix Rising ll Looking for boosted in steel

We are currently looking for 2 players, boosted in Steel Must play at least 4x a week. Develope your boosted before non. We are very active players and traders. Prefer someone with a base score of 15k minimum but all will be considered. We are active in chat and tourneys. Come give us a try.
  13. LordRezal

looking for steel

We are a fast growing fellowship, active in all events. We are very active traders desperately needing someone boosted in steel at 30k or better in points. If this is you please contact LordRezal@Phoenix Rising ll Most of our players play at least three times a day. We are looking forward to...