• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Elfglitter

Closed | Archived Bug With Timer in all Training Queues and MA Queue

This issue happens in the mobile and PC version of the game. I first noticed this issue when the update allowing all the military buildings to have their own queue appeared in Beta, and it seems to have followed to the live worlds when the update showed up there. I log in to collect my...
  2. Elfglitter

Voyager is Recruiting!

Join our growing fellowship! We currently have 9 members, and are already a weekly 10 chest fellowship! We are looking for other ambitious players that love tourney and Spire! Get in on the ground floor of what's going to be a top tier fellowship! Message Elfglitter in game if interested.
  3. Elfglitter

Starfleet is Recruiting!

Starfleet is now recruiting on US 3, Felyndral! We have multiple fellowships on every server, with options for every type of player. Academies for newbies to learn the game from experienced players. Starbases for active players that like to keep it casual, and Starships for the more ambitious...
  4. Elfglitter

Lothlorien Recruiting!

Brand new fellowship recruiting active members! Rank or score not important, as long as you are an active player, and want to have fun! We will concentrate on boosted goods, visits at least 4X/week (preferably daily), and fair trades. Please send a request to join, or PM Elfglitter.