• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

any info on date ch 21 will be released?
  2. News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

the beta FA was pretty messed up hopefully the version they release to live servers will be better
  3. What do you want in your Christmas Stocking

I agree with the 4 FAs a year, space them out enough so that its something to look forward to and better prizes would be a def bonus lol
  4. Sea Castle is recruiting

Sea Castle on US1 Arendyll is looking for players that enjoy Fellowship Adventures, Tournament and Spire. We always go all out every FA and usually rank high. In tournament we always get 10+ chests a week so lots of blueprints in your future. In spire, we always get to silver and have hit...
  5. Next Fellowship Adventure

While I do love FA we have had an overabundance of them so I would like to see a different way to get artifacts instead of relying on having an FA after every event.
  6. Next Fellowship Adventure

i think everyone deserves more vacations, time to relax and refresh
  7. Black Friday Gift from Inno 2021

i got one in beta but not on live servers
  8. Chapter 19: Revenge of the Exile - discussion

no new chapter yet?
  9. Sea Castle is Recruiting

Do you love playing FA and do you like trophies? Do you like getting an endless supply of blueprints? Then Sea Castle in US1 Arendyll may be the place for you. We love playing Fellowship Adventures and always go all out and rank high and have numerous trophies to show for it. We get 10+...
  10. News from Beta - Archived

ch 1 78 2 260 3 890 4 2800 5 4600 6 6500 7 9400 8 11600 9 15500 10 20000 11 22000 12 27000 13 35000 14 37000 15 44000 16 52000 17 61000
  11. Sea Castle has openings

Sea Castle in US1 Arendyll has a couple openings and is looking for someone that likes playing Fellowship Adventures Do you love playing FA and do you like trophies? Then Sea Castle may be the place for you. We love playing Fellowship Adventures. We recently placed #1 in the last FA...
  12. Sea Castle has a few openings

Sea Castle in US1 Arendyll has 3 openings and is looking for someone that likes playing Fellowship Adventures and tournaments. We love playing Fellowship Adventures. We recently placed #1 in the last FA, #2 twice and have been in top ten 8 times so far. We typically average 7 -8 chests a...
  13. Sea Castle has 5 openings

Sea Castle in US1 Arendyll has 5 openings. Looking for active players who enjoy FA and tourney. We love playing Fellowship Adventures. We recently placed #2 in the latest Fellowship Adventures, We have been in top 10 six times so far. So if you enjoy FA, we are looking for like minded...
  14. Sea Castle has 3 openings

Sea Castle in US1 Arendyll is recruiting. Current rank is 75 and rising. We currently have 3 openings. We are looking for people that like playing tourneys and have a good tournament average. We typically average 7 -8 chests a week and are looking for players to help us get a solid 8...
  15. Constructs quest won't complete

In Constructs chapter, I have a quest to build portal for "engine" and "Assembly". I built both ports bur the game doesnt recognize that I built the port for Assembly so the quest did not complete
  16. Seeking New Fellowship

Sea Castle is recruiting. We ask for 5 visits a week but most are daily players so would love to find more daily players. We do like playing FA and came in #10 last time. WE also enjoy tourneys and average 6-7 chests. We are an active friendly group so check us out.
  17. Fellowship

Sea Castle is recruiting. We are an active friendly FS. We average 6 chests a week, sometimes 7 depending on interest that week. We also play FA and placed #10 last time. We have a mix of players and some are chatty and some not but there is usually a conversation happening if you want to...
  18. Looking for a few active players

Sea Castle in US1 Arendyll is recruiting. We currently have 4 openings. We do ask for 5 neighborly help visits a week. Most of us are daily players so if you are a daily player, this would be a great place for you. We are looking for people that like playing tourneys and fellowship...
  19. Sea Castle is looking for active players

Sea Castle in US1 Arendyll is recruiting. We have a couple members getting ready to leave so some positions are available. We do ask for 5 neighborly help visits a week. Most of us are daily players so if you are a daily player, this would be a great place for you. We are looking for...
  20. Sea Castle is looking for active players

Sea Castle on US1 Arendyll is looking for 5 people to join our fellowship. I started this FS from scratch a few months ago because I wanted to build a friendly drama free place for players who love the game. I started the FS at rank 589 and we are now (drum roll please) at rank 271 so the FS is...