• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Very Hard Difficulty

It's what I suspected, but couldn't find anything to confirm this. But I thought it possible that the label Very Hard might also represent a cap in actual difficulty.
  2. Very Hard Difficulty

I thought that might be the case: a ring further out will still be harder than a ring closer in, even if both are labeled Very Hard. I typically do these when I'm running a tourney anyway: feeding the Fire Phoenix and putting out the 3 buff buildings. It had been years since I tried one (or even...
  3. Very Hard Difficulty

Is there anything harder than Very Hard? I've completed the current last chapter (17) and decided to work toward a particular city. Does it cap at Very Hard but still get progressively harder within that level? I'm finding these doable thanks to the AW's I've been working on.
  4. Fellowships, and finding the balance

Ha. Always better to blame the customer rather than acknowledge a fault in the system. ;-) And right now the system has 3 (4?) different ways in dealing with participation when someone moves from one FS to another. FA: Can't participate in new FS. All progress lost except for rewards already...
  5. Fellowships, and finding the balance

...Which is why it's confusing. They are not at the top of OUR Spire.
  6. Fellowships, and finding the balance

I thought I had read somewhere on the Elvenar site that the Spire points went with you if you changed FS's during a Spire run. According to Support, they don't count in the new FS's score. If true, this is confusing as the person that transferred to us showed as being at the top of the Spire...