• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Spire Time is messed up

The Time on the Spire says 7Days and 5Hours .... I am sure it an error, is it just me or everyone?
  2. Fellowship Adventures - 2 Steps in Stage Flag taking

Fellowship Adventures - It would be great to have a TWO STEPS verification in taking of the Stage Flags: 1st Step: Take the Flag 2nd Step: Do you want to take Stage1 Flag and close Stage 1? This will help avoid taking the flag by mistake, which happens alot.
  3. Quest- Gain 1 Enchantment -I crafted one...but it did not completed the quest

Game version: __ v1.80.4-(231d734) (2019-06-05 13:57) Game world: __ARENDYLL Browser + version: __ Google Chrome Flash Player version: __ HTML5 Operating System: __ Windows10 Screen resolution: __ Account name: __starbuck25 Humans or Elves: __Humans Reproducibility: __ Quest came up, then I...
  4. Quest- Gain 1 Enchantment -I crafted one...but it did not completed the quest

Gain 1 Enchantment of your choice- I Crafted an enchantment (did this twice) but it did not completed the quest. Anyone else have this issue?
  5. Got 20 Free KP Email from Elvenar "The Constructs have arrived!"

Anyone else got the Email?