• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Missing Friends

It appears to me that the ones we remember the most try to be helpful, are consistently here, and sometimes have a "bee in their bonnet" for something, but we forgive them for it. Sadly, though, it is also true we don't have funerals to say good-bye so there is sometimes a lack of closure...
  2. Hello Spire of eternity

It's not an either/or proposition. I negotiate the first level because you can do that nearly 100% in three guess or less. Might take 4 on the boss but you can fight that if you want. Then, depending oh my resources and troop levels and strengths I fight or negotiate the middle tier. I...
  3. Jokes Corner

What sign do you see most often at a boa constrictor bar? It's a Dad Joke
  4. Jokes Corner

I agree with @Silly Bubbles that, as they say, "money comes, and money goes." But I add, "but mostly, it goes.
  5. If anyone is still using this Forum:

I'm still, still here!
  6. Forum Yea or Nea for Forum vs Discord

I just realized why I come here more than Discord. Here you get feedback when somebody likes or responds to what you say. I've always responded to that. There I get nothing unless somebody makes an extra effort. Don't like that
  7. Forum Yea or Nea for Forum vs Discord

The thing is, if you loose you link to Discord it's a bear getting back in. This has happened twice to me. My system crashed and after a reinstall of the OS I go to discord via the in game button It assumes I am a new user and asks me to pick a name. I use AJQ. I then asks me to reclaim the...
  8. Missing Friends

The person I miss the most was soggyshorts. We had some frusttrating exchanges but while we were speaking I learned a lot And he was very good at helping other players
  9. Forum Reinstate In-game link to the forum

@Yavimaya I didn't know it was a contest...or appears to be one. If so, well, we need to get the word out and drag our friends back in. Thanks for view/info/rumor or whatever. AJ
  10. Forum Reinstate In-game link to the forum

You do have to wonder if in a year we are all on Discord, still grumbling, but not here at all. The things is, most changes take some time to get used to, and, human nature being what it is, once we get used to it, even if we don't like it, if we see no possibility of going back, we adapt and...
  11. YOU MUST MOVE! NO EXCEPTIONS.

Yep, you are right. I do get a bit confused in the details from time to time. (Read: "often" LOL)
  12. YOU MUST MOVE! NO EXCEPTIONS.

Can you spend KP in the wholesaler or is that later than chapter 2. I can't remember
  13. Forum Reinstate In-game link to the forum

While I do think the idea should be done as I do think this is a forum and Discord more of a social media platform, there are three things making it hard to believe Inno would do as requested. First, they want everyone on Discord. No distractions. Second, they've already announced they will...
  14. Make a sentence with 6 letters

Becoming lighter is getting hardly tough. wasted
  15. Forum Reinstate In-game link to the forum

I agree that it would really be nice to get to the forum the easy way. An extra button on the communications menu would work fine. +1 for the request. AJ
  16. Feedback Official Elvenar Discord server

The thing about Discord is that the pages are so cluttered. It took me a while to figure out the layout of things, but with all the special icons and terms you really don't know what's what. And, of course, they push you to "upgrade" your account with Nitro. I don't like that at all. This...
  17. 12 Things You Can Do to Avoid Game Burn-out

Thanks for the info, @Dhurrin I do wish this forum would continue. It's so much easier to use than Discord...and it seems you get better discussions here. AJ
  18. Discord closed?

To get to discord from the game you have to accept an invite. But the "invites are paused for this server" So what's up with that? Are there too many online at this time? Too many signed up? I don't remember ever having this sort of thing with this forum...though I could just be suffering...
  19. 12 Things You Can Do to Avoid Game Burn-out

Thanks for the warning. I'm in chapter 20 now. Fortunately, I saved some of those big workshops so I won't have to rebuild some of them. How many you think I'll need? AJ
  20. 12 Things You Can Do to Avoid Game Burn-out

I run my city with no workshops but the 10 level 1's for quests. Been there for about 2 years and it works fine. I even have to dump to the wholesaler about 4 times a day. I'm trying to get to "no residences," but that's proving a lot harder. I have 8 magic ones and can get down to 6 if I...