• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Discord closed?

To get to discord from the game you have to accept an invite. But the "invites are paused for this server" So what's up with that? Are there too many online at this time? Too many signed up? I don't remember ever having this sort of thing with this forum...though I could just be suffering...
  2. It's the easiest thing...

People make suggestions, often off the top of their heads. They, "why can't we do this or that..." and somebody gives them, immediately, a good answer. That's the usual response. I'd suggest though, that it's not the best answer in many, many cases. Here's why. When you make a suggestion...
  3. Discord login/signin

Well, I can't get on. It says to "this is an unclaimed account. Claim it before it is lost." Then it takes me to the "Claim this account to talk on this server" I put in my email and password and it then says "email already registered." I go to my email and there is no msg to confirm my...
  4. Answered Vortex of Storage

Does the boost to sentient goods apply to all sentient producing buildings or just to the mfrs? AJ
  5. Let them have passion

A while back somebody made a statement implying passion being a suitable and sufficient base for knowledge. It was in response to a position I took which argued for reason and evidence, implying those, alone, should be the positions taken. In the short exchange it wasn't really appropriate to...
  6. Liking to be liked

Arrived this morning and found somebody, well 2 somebody's really liked stuff I posted. My alerts had the same "like" 10 times for one player ...with the approximate same time stamp, and another "liked" something I said 4 times... with the same approximate time stamp (both were all within a...
  7. Sorcerer's Hut

Anybody ever see this around? It was, apparently, available early in the game (years ago) but hasn't been around for a long, long time. It isn't listed on iDavis or ElevenArchitect either. Wondering what it did and what it looked like. Anybody know? Anybody have one they could post a...
  8. Recruiting 18 fellowships Recruiting

The Consortium is 18 fellowships from which to choose. All are fully active (No more than 2 non-active players on their roster) and vibrant communities. Some are "casual play" and some are "highly competitive" And many are in between. Here's a list, the contact person, and the number of...
  9. The Consortium 12 Fellowships from which to choose.

The Consortium is a group of 12 fellowships working together to ensure all players on Khelonaar (and soon other worlds), have a vibrant and active fellowship in which to play. Our fellowships are all fully active (no more than 2 non-active players allowed on the roster), and ready to take you...
  10. Recruiting Top 20 performance fellowship needs 1

Want to finish in the top 20 tournament each week? And the top 20 Spire? And the top 20 FA? You can look at rankings which measures how big the cities are, or you can look at performance. Voyager finishes in the top 20 tournament every week, the top 20 Spire, and the top 20 FA (usually top...
  11. FA Announcement?

I just got an FA announcement that takes me to the forum. But I can't find anything about it here? Is this a glitch? AJ
  12. Forum Responses

When I was academia, a long, long time ago, I taught a class on Group Dynamics. We investigated the structure and process of communication within groups. Here are a few things we observed and which may be applicable here. 1) In any group there are the ones who will influence and the ones who...
  13. A Quiet Place. Perhaps Too Quiet?

An awful lot of players don't visit the forum. But, if you have been in a few fellowships you find that an awful lot of people in those fellowships never visit the chat either ...or at least very, very seldom. Now, I'm of the opinion that the more people talk together the closer they get...
  14. Consortium of Fellowships as a Concept

Consortium Fellowships is the facebook page of The Consortium. If you want to know more about the concept behind our work, and to avoid to be appearing to be recruiting/advertising here, you can either look at earilier posts, most of which are in the Khelonar section, or ask. Remeber, it's...
  15. New Map Extensions

I love the logic of the announcement. They will be releasing new extensions for anyone who has completed 660 expansions or who has not yet completed 660 expansions. Hmmm..... sort of like getting a free piece of cake if you have eaten or not eaten your first piece of cake. Who, then, won't...
  16. Thinking and Resolving

I'm not sure from where this originally came, but @Iyapo quoted it in another thread and I thought it interesting enough to address it. "Do these pleasing attentions proceed from the impulse of the moment, or are they the result of previous study?" The thing is, as many philosophers have...
  17. New Posts vs What's new?

I've got "What's New" and "New Posts" right next to each other. When I bring up one, some things are the same, some different. Is this a "new feature" or is something being in the process of being changed and not quite finished? Also, neither now shows the world from which the "Fellowship...
  18. Nice and Finally

A long time ago I suggested they include the name of the server in the "What's new" filter. Before, you might find a subject "come join us" and have no way, other than opening the thread, what server it was on. Somewhere, along the way, perhaps recently?, they added the server. So now it...
  19. A Lament

Since June 18th there have been only 4 threads receiving posts in The Lounge. I'm not surprised as the list of things you can't talk about are pretty thin. And the fact that those 4 threads are, essentially, games, means the idea that you can talk about what you want to talk about is pretty...
  20. The Consortium Report

Well, in the first 60 days we have recruited about 40 players and merged two fellowships. We've managed to fill a fellowship or two and to divert a disaster for a third. All because we are members of The Consortium. 9 fellowships working together to ensure all players on Khelonaar have...