• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. shimmerfly

Count to 15 Before a Moderator Posts

And a ONE
  2. shimmerfly

If you were stranded on an island …

Ha ah this is a good one... @Muffy, of course because she has the Jager/Lager.. @helya cause she has the snacks! And @mucksterme because I love his nonsensicle humor. And @ajqtrz, You have me sooo wrong with the math thing. I hate math. I'm more of a right lobe person.. you know the artistic...
  3. shimmerfly

Method to rearrange the city

I was kidding but thanks
  4. shimmerfly

Isn't this the thread that wants to know where we're from ? or am I lost again. :rolleyes: I'll follow the yellow brick road and go home.... Sorry for the interuption.
  5. shimmerfly

Hello Hi all

Hello @SparkleMunchica and welcome to the forum. We all like to help here. I don't have anything to offer but my good wishes in seeking good players. ( I play solo )
  6. shimmerfly

Oh no! I'm not in Kansas? Geezzzzz.....
  7. shimmerfly

Hello Hello

Hi there @Silly Bubbles and welcome to the forum. Your English Is great! I love hiccups and bubbles. If you can hiccup and blow bubbles at the same time it's sooo much fun!
  8. shimmerfly

Kicked out of my fellowship and feeling hurt

So Sorry about your conumdrum @Aradia NightStar. I can understand you being hurt. One of the reasons ( and I have many) I don't belong to a FS is because RL gets it the way and I don't think it's fair for me to expect one to put up with the time I can't be helpful. I don't like disappointing...
  9. shimmerfly

Secrets of Alchemy 2023 Discussion Thread

I've always thought that was a standard thing If you opted for emails. I've always received the 100 amt.
  10. shimmerfly

0-1 Star Trade Warning

@elvenbee Don't worry about anything as it comes to the forum. Most of us are harmless and a lot like to agree to disagree. No harm and keep posting questions. All is well.
  11. shimmerfly

Sentence Game

Harry Hedgehog Hopes Henrietta Has Hot Honey Hotcakes
  12. shimmerfly

Hello new archmage and to forum

@Tuschunreal Welcome to the forum and congrats on the archmage.
  13. shimmerfly

Foggy Night in Western Canada

Beautiful
  14. shimmerfly

Happy New Year

May you all find a little extra happiness this New Year!
  15. shimmerfly

orcs

Hope some of that helped? If your eyesight is poor you can use the zoom feature. I need spell check here! Have you tried this site for help? It's by players and very helpful for all chapters. Duh.. I forgot to add the link,,, https://elvengems.com/
  16. shimmerfly

Airplay and Elvenar

I know Someone plays on the tv but don't remember who....Good luck!
  17. shimmerfly

Hello Howdy

Hey @TotswanaLaughingWaters! If you need to ask questions someone will help so don't be shy. We're all still learning and willing to help. Welcome!