• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Willie B. Gone

And the "Dance Band on the Titanic " is still playing Nearer my God to Thee ( compliments of Harry Chapin)
  2. Willie B. Gone

actively looking

Thank you trinaria, I have accepted your offer
  3. Willie B. Gone

. I still hope to one day read “hard-hearted harbinger of haggis” in one of his posts. *throws down gauntlet @crackie Something similar has been done - "Helplessly hoping her harlequin hovers nearby" ? Anyway welcome to @KNIGHT RYDER !!
  4. Willie B. Gone

actively looking

I have multiple cities - the one that I am trying to find a fellowship for is in Sinya Arda - and this thread is titled for Sinya Arda - Arendyll has its own thread and if I were looking for a fellowship on Arendyll I would post my desire on the thread dedicated to it
  5. Willie B. Gone

actively looking

My city in Arendyll is in a fellowship that I like right now - but if things change I would be happy to consider your FS. This post is looking for a fellowship on Sinya Arda.
  6. Willie B. Gone

actively looking

I am looking for a relaxed fellowship that has some active kp threads - or a wonder society' I usually hit the high halls in the spire and contribute about 1,000 points in the tourney. In the FA's I do a lot of long term productions - blacksmiths , statues and necklaces - if interested - send an...
  7. Willie B. Gone

Useless

and for my daily quests there is this
  8. Willie B. Gone

Useless

So we have started a new adventure and looking at the new weekly quest for the season of Triumph I find this. Yes it does contribute to a bracelet - but other than that it is a useless quest that does not benefit the fellowship at all during a time when everybody is trying to work for a common...
  9. Willie B. Gone

What is your city name and why?

kind of mundane here - but
  10. Willie B. Gone

Inno Forces Cauldron

just a general question - Since Inno has chosen to freeze our progress if w do not complete the research for the cauldron - will future quests and the FA requirements be set to chap 5 ? If they are going to freeze me there - I think it is only fair that they do
  11. Willie B. Gone

City movement

Evidently my sarcasm was wasted here - I do apologize
  12. Willie B. Gone

City movement

Think I have hit on an idea that might be fair to all ? Make all of the coin cities and province very easy to do om the map and in the tourney - after all if there is no one there to defend the city or province - it should be very easy to do ! All of the people that are now complaining might be...
  13. Willie B. Gone

Stone Cold - The Final Resting Place

Does anybody know the story behind these behemoths ? I often look at these and wonder how they came to be, what their purpose is , and what the story behind them is. I have searched the forums and found no answers. But in doing so I have found some very creative people that live in here - maybe...
  14. Willie B. Gone

group message threads disappearing

it is now twice in the past few days that a kp swap thread has vanished on Ceravyn - and it does not reappear when we refresh - nor when we log out and back in
  15. Willie B. Gone

City movement

Thank you @helya -it is appreciated - and I wish you well in your coming endeavors.
  16. Willie B. Gone

City movement

it is my city in Ceravyn - the one that was moved before
  17. Willie B. Gone

City movement

Just a quick update for you @helya, I once again am seeing more coin cities. I now count 35 coin cities again. I can only think that either so many people are leaving this game and the automated movement can not keep up- or the developers just moved me to another spot with very inactive people...
  18. Willie B. Gone

City movement

@helya - just wanted to say thank you. My city was moved this last week and visitation and trades have really picked up. For those of you that were saying to look on the bright side - as far as I could see there was not one. I ran all of my neighbors names to the south of my city through...
  19. Willie B. Gone

City movement

@Crazy Wizard I have about 140 neighbors being shown by clicking on the neighbors icon on the world map - but they do not visit, nor do they choose to pick up my trades ( always 2 star) . My notifications have gone up since I just joined an active fs ( notifications have reached 8 pages now so...
  20. Willie B. Gone

City movement

Whoopee - I now have 77 coin cities as neighbors - now I know some of you have said somebody has got to be in this position - so I will offer my position on the map to you, because for some reason I am not excited to play this city. Maybe Inno could refund the money that I have spent on Ceravyn...