• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Willie B. Gone

actively looking

I am looking for a relaxed fellowship that has some active kp threads - or a wonder society' I usually hit the high halls in the spire and contribute about 1,000 points in the tourney. In the FA's I do a lot of long term productions - blacksmiths , statues and necklaces - if interested - send an...
  2. Willie B. Gone

Useless

So we have started a new adventure and looking at the new weekly quest for the season of Triumph I find this. Yes it does contribute to a bracelet - but other than that it is a useless quest that does not benefit the fellowship at all during a time when everybody is trying to work for a common...
  3. Willie B. Gone

Stone Cold - The Final Resting Place

Does anybody know the story behind these behemoths ? I often look at these and wonder how they came to be, what their purpose is , and what the story behind them is. I have searched the forums and found no answers. But in doing so I have found some very creative people that live in here - maybe...
  4. Willie B. Gone

auto move

What to do what to do what to do? Not sure where to post an area of concern that I have so will ask for directions here. It has been awhile since you good folks over at Inno announced that you would begin a series of moves that would help the players to get more active neighbors - Have you...
  5. Willie B. Gone

Am I right for you ??

I am looking for a FS here in Sinya. the FS I am looking for will be an active - yet casual one. Active in the tournaments ( 5 chests plus is preferred)- yet it will not require a minimum amount of points for the tourney. My boosts are steel, crystal, and elixer and I am at 748% boost of all 3...
  6. Willie B. Gone

tournament

Have not received prizes for the tournament as of yet. They have always been posted just after the tournament ends - til now . This time nothing has come across