• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Vacation Mode

Is it possible to add a button that allows players to put their city in vacation mode. More specifically, vacation mode would essentially freeze the player's city so all the decays of sentient goods, ascended goods, mana, seeds, and unurium don't happen daily while in that mode. As it is, if a...
  2. Update v1.138 discussion

I like the new subtle Green indicator light to see who is on-line as well, but I find it rather hard to distinguish from the gray. Is it possible to make it a brighter green or perhaps red or some color that is more distinguishable?
  3. Spire Shop

I like the idea. I would rather choose the artifact I need rather than get a random artifact I can't use. I am assuming the points earned would carry from week to week, if not used in the store, and not have to be earned anew each week - yes?
  4. New Spire of Eternity rewards - discussion thread

It would be nice if they would make all the buildings that give goods rotate the goods received. So, for instance, the Moonstone Library would give scrolls one day, crystal the next, and then silk, then back to scrolls, etc. - that would equalize the goods. I too have an overabundance of...
  5. Worlds Becoming Unbalanced on Goods Production

It appears to me that the worlds have become unbalanced as far as the boosted goods players produce. More specifically, it appears that most players in my worlds have the same boosts making it nearly impossible to acquire the other goods. It is clear that far too many players in my worlds...
  6. Let us see our own AW's

Totally agree. I lose track of my AWs. It would be ever so convenient to have that button for our own city. I can't imagine it would take much time or effort to add.
  7. Star Haven

We are looking for some active members who enjoy playing, but don't want hard core rules. We could use a couple of players boosted in Gems, but will welcome others as well. If you're interested, check us out.
  8. (POLL) Why do you visit on World map?

So, are these visit chests going to be in addition to the three we get by doing visits daily now that have either a relic, kp, or an enchantment, or are they replacements of those? Or, are the goods going to be one of the potential options that players get in the visit chests, so that...
  9. Join us in our Fellowship Adventures!

I agree with all the comments about cycling through the quests. Perhaps the quests could be set up as a list and players could get credit towards badges as they complete productions rather than having to focus on one production at a time. Not everyone can sit behind the game for an hour or two...