• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. It worked for StarTrek

+1 Rusty01
  2. Parking city before guest races

I have a Chapter 5 city that I have played around with. It both fights and caters and includes four evolving buildings and the library set. I have 15 unplaced expansions (which I think helps with the Spire!). Level 26 Abyss provides 2310 population. Tops the Spire with ease which is where I...
  3. Gems of Elvenar

As others have stated, the guest race chapters are unmatched and it would be wonderful if the later chapters could get the same treatment as the earlier chapters. The events are fairly well covered by others now so not resuming them would have less impact. I frequently use the tournament...
  4. Glossy Garden

The original Glossy Garden was so good (along with a couple of other lesser buildings) that Inno reset their population values. I remember it drove my available population from a surplus to a fairly significant negative value. There were so many grumbles that Inno gave everyone a free magic...
  5. Rise of the Phoenix Cult event discussion thread

lyapo, the game is pretty boring if one stays within the parameters you describe.
  6. Spire squad size calc - we need your data!

15/35/499/267/3492/4349/1931/148[2020-04-05] (Increase of two expansions, both were premium)
  7. Spire squad size calc - we need your data!

15/35/499/260/3492/4258/1891/146 [2020-04-05]
  8. Spire squad size calc - we need your data!

Great work Max! The obvious question for me is how own squad size compares to enemy squad size and are there significant differences. Do increased AW levels and expansions result in more difficult spire battles (I presume enemy squad size increases as well and if so, at the same rate or...
  9. Spire squad size calc - we need your data!

146 expansions for me. Thank you for looking at this!
  10. Spire squad size calc - we need your data!

15 / 35 / 499 / 258 / 3492 => 4230 / 1879 [2020-03-29]
  11. ES Halls of Ivy (Ten Chest Fellowship) is Recruiting

We filled our vacancies but we promoted one player to Elvenar Strong and now have two vacancies again. Prefer steel and/or scrolls boots but will consider all! Please contact myself or Elgatz for more information or to apply! - Rusty01
  12. Can't log in

Keeps going down for me as well. Something isn't right.
  13. ES Halls of Ivy (Ten Chest Fellowship) is Recruiting

ES Halls of Ivy (Elvenar Strong Academy) is in need of two strong tournament players (1600+ points weekly). We are a top 10 fellowship that has achieved ten chests in the tournament every week since December 2019, usually by Friday evening. We prefer players with a scrolls boost but other...
  14. HTML5 client Feedback

I'm using Chrome and if I go to the rankings and click on the fellowship rankings, nothing comes up (no visit or view fellowship ability). Players (visit or send message) works fine.
  15. Twilight's Forest seeking steel, scrolls, elixir boosts

Twilight's Forest (ranked #100) is seeking an active player with boosts in steel, scrolls and elixir, or at least two of the three. Fair trades are required (2 star or higher), daily visits or at least three times a week, tournament participation and production of boosts only. Please contact...