• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Eldenisa Tiege

Druindar Farics Sigs and Avitars

Druindar, So sorry for the loss of your Mom. I agree with @musksterme. Life is too short, no matter how long it is. Dementia is so tough to deal with. Seems like you've lost them long before they're actually gone. But you stayed and cared for her til the end. You were a good son.
  2. Eldenisa Tiege

What is maximum Production Boost for Sentient Goods

Thank you for your help.:)
  3. Eldenisa Tiege

Thank you for your advice. I think I understand a little better. I will do as you suggest. ^_^
  4. Eldenisa Tiege

If I understand you correctly, when I get above 500, using tournament winnings, not enchantments, then my boost will not drop. I don't think I have that right....Are not enchantments included in the relic count in the Main Hall? How are they different? I believe I have reached the point where...
  5. Eldenisa Tiege

I cannot seem to find where it states what is the maximum Production Boost for Sentient Goods. My Maximum Production Boost for Standard goods is given and does not fluctuate but the rate does for the Sentient Goods does.
  6. Eldenisa Tiege

Closed | Archived Cannot load Forum or Wiki from within city

That was the problem. Actually it is the adblocker part of the antivirus program. I will see if I can allow Elvenar to be bypassed by the program. Thank you. I would never have thought that was the problem EL ;->
  7. Eldenisa Tiege

I've been using Kaspersky Anti virus for several months but I'm sure I've accessed the wiki since I installed it. I will pause it to see if I can then access the wiki.
  8. Eldenisa Tiege

When I click the forum/wiki button in lower right corner of screen the normal forum/wiki badge appears but when I click on the badge the screen flashes white and the forum/wiki badge remains without loading either the forum or the wiki. I have a support ticket for this bug. Game version...
  9. Eldenisa Tiege

? Members Ripped Off by BAD Trades ?

You would think so wouldn't you? But the trades sit there until during the night the sentient trades decay and then they're picked up at less value. I wait until there is a player trading at 2-3 stars or I pull any trades I do have up before the decay happens.
  10. Eldenisa Tiege

? Members Ripped Off by BAD Trades ?

I am also tired of not being able to trade my goods unless I GIVE them away to 1-star and even worse, 0-star traders. I have had to sit on my Sentient 2 and 3 trades for almost a week because ALL the trades are BAD. Who is trading with these people? If no one traded with them hopefully they...
  11. Eldenisa Tiege

No Trades for Sentient Goods (Arcane Ink specifically)

Thank you. I appreciate you replying to my question. I guess I'm between the waves of people in Amuni! EL :->
  12. Eldenisa Tiege

I'm sorry. I just saw that the last comment was from Oct 4, 2019. My apologies, MinMax Gamer. But I would like some feedback as to why there is such a shortage of Arcane Ink on Ceravyn.
  13. Eldenisa Tiege

MinMax Gamer, I am also on Ceravyn and I certainly feel as though there is a shortage of Arcane Ink. There are 20+ pages on the board demanding Ink. I have had 3-star trades sitting for 2 days. Took them down because I feel that some traders just wait until the goods decay to take trades...
  14. Eldenisa Tiege

New Artwork?

HaHa! Only the Shadow knows....
  15. Eldenisa Tiege

New Artwork?

This is the 3rd time you've seen it? Wow!
  16. Eldenisa Tiege

New Artwork?

I enjoy searching the "Country side" surrounding my city and I Love the artwork! I recently noticed something new in the upper right hand corner of my world. It resembles a keyhole on the side of the mountain with a path leading to it as though it is an entrance to the mountain. My...
  17. Eldenisa Tiege

Druindar Farics Sigs and Avitars

Thank you to both of you. I so appreciate your creativeness and talent and concern for other players.
  18. Eldenisa Tiege

Gold Mines

https://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah35/69Squirrel69/Signatures/Eldenisasig01_zpsgt2umya1.png[/URL Perhaps there is an alternative; When the players have been inactive for a year they could be sent to a new world called "Mandos", the dead awaiting revival. When/if they return they could be...
  19. Eldenisa Tiege

Gold Mines

I know this post is old (2016) but noticed it stated that Arendyll's threshold is 100 Active days. On Ceravyn I've had neighbors who have been inactive for 2+ Years. Maybe the Developers could do some housecleaning over here. ;->
  20. Eldenisa Tiege

Trading the inventory, summoning / instants / enchantments

it was just a suggestion...