• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Eldenisa Tiege

What is maximum Production Boost for Sentient Goods

I cannot seem to find where it states what is the maximum Production Boost for Sentient Goods. My Maximum Production Boost for Standard goods is given and does not fluctuate but the rate does for the Sentient Goods does.
  2. Eldenisa Tiege

Closed | Archived Cannot load Forum or Wiki from within city

When I click the forum/wiki button in lower right corner of screen the normal forum/wiki badge appears but when I click on the badge the screen flashes white and the forum/wiki badge remains without loading either the forum or the wiki. I have a support ticket for this bug. Game version...
  3. Eldenisa Tiege

New Artwork?

I enjoy searching the "Country side" surrounding my city and I Love the artwork! I recently noticed something new in the upper right hand corner of my world. It resembles a keyhole on the side of the mountain with a path leading to it as though it is an entrance to the mountain. My...
  4. Eldenisa Tiege

Just a Fun Idea

Since our Citizens are able to move around the city, I thought it would be cool to place, in the Winter, ice skaters on the ice area high center of the city just in front of the "guardian". That's what I call them... Just to the right of the "point" in the top middle of the screen. Where there...
  5. Eldenisa Tiege

Merry Christmas and Happy 2020! From It' Just a Game

Hi! We wish you a very happy holiday season and hope that 2020 will be a great year and a great decade for you all! If you want all the benefits of a Fellowship without all the hassles come and join It's Just a Game! Please contact Ventar, Archmage.
  6. Eldenisa Tiege

Technology Research Trees

We have a player who is in chapter 1 who is asking about a "flying" boat research question. I cannot find a copy of research trees anywhere so I cannot help him. Would someone let me know where to find the research trees for each chapter or let us know what the "flying" boat is about. Thanks ;->
  7. Eldenisa Tiege

Ventin Fellowship has a new name. It's Just A Game. Come join us!

During recruitment we prefer players with boosts of Marble, Crystal and Elixir. Thank you for your interest.
  8. Eldenisa Tiege

Filling Trade Board with Small Trades

We have a player on our trade board who is consistently filling the board with small, cross-tier, one-star trades. I believe I've read where the maximum trades a player can place on the board at one time is 60 trades, Are there any other rules that would apply to the trading board? Is there...
  9. Eldenisa Tiege

Ventin Seeking New Fellows

Hello Fellow Players, It's Just a Game is recruiting New Members. During our recruitment we are looking for players with a minimum score of 20,000 and with boosts of Marble, Crystal and Elixer. If this describes you please apply! Most of us leave or don't want to be in a fellowship because...
  10. Eldenisa Tiege

Selling Culture

I have a culture building that is currently being “polished”. I want to replace the building with a higher culture building. Is there an advantage to waiting until the polishing period is finished?
  11. Eldenisa Tiege

City Removal

This is off topic but I don't know where else to post. I have two cities, one in Sinya Arda and one on Ceravyn. I am in a fellowship, have fun, in Sinya Arda. I did not have time to let my archmage, linkly, know I will be inactive for 5 weeks, unless I can find a PC to log onto. So Please...
  12. Eldenisa Tiege

Knowledge Points

I applied my knowledge points to the wrong research box. Is there any way to retrieve those points and apply them to the research box that I want?