• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. 17+ Tournament Chest and Gold Spire Trophy Fellowship Looking

We are The Happy Campers, the #1 fs in Sinya, looking for an ambitious player who will complete the Spire each week and do well in tournaments. Our goal is to open all 19 chests each week and, of course, to continue getting gold trophies in the Spire. Someone with an elixir boost is preferred...
  2. Did Inno remove two 5-hour instants from the Spire group level prizes?

I could have sworn there were 35 hours of time instants in the first level, 90 hours total for the first 2 levels, and 165 hours total for all 3 levels. Now I see only 25 hours for the first level, a total of 80 hours for the first 2 levels, and 155 hours for all three levels. It appears that...
  3. Change UUU/DA to help catering

I was posting in another forum about the disparity between fighting and catering and had a thought about making catering more comparable to fighting. I don't expect that it will every be close to equal, but fighting even with autofight is way way cheaper than catering. I don't really have a feel...
  4. Rune shard math

I have an AW that it's time to upgrade using rune shards. I also happen to have a full broken shard bar from which I can forge a complete rune. My goal is, of course, to use the fewest number of shards to fill my wheel. My question is does anyone know the math behind when I should forge the...
  5. Troop boost buildings

Has anyone gotten recipes to craft any of the military boosting buildings (ELR, UUU, MM) or chess pieces in the last 2 weeks? It appears Inno has replaced them with pet food. Pet food is nice, of course, but I'd much rather have the military buildings back. I don't much care about the chess...
  6. Does anyone understand Training Speed

Does training speed have a unit of measure? If I double my training speed does my time to create a given number of troops get cut in half? Does my Barracks training speed have the same unit of measure as my Training ground and Mercenary Camp, assuming there is a unit of measure? I ask because I...
  7. Nevermind

Nevermind