• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Arayla

Chapter 15 tomorrow?

@Fairy Dust The US and EN servers have started the last 2 guest races on the same day. Chapter 15 will be released on the EN servers tomorrow. Will we see them here? (fingers-crossed!)
  2. Arayla

Multiple Stream Errors at end of FA

US2 Winyandor is having terrible server issues. Can't keep the game open.
  3. Arayla

Do More at Fresh Air With Coffee c(___)

You know that player in the fellowship who is always doing more visits than everyone, doing more each week in the tourney, and just seems to love it? We have a whole fellowship of players who do more and love it! Fresh Air With Coffee is led by a team of experienced mages and is a 10-chest...
  4. Arayla

Do More at Fresh Air With Coffee c(___)

You know that player in the fellowship who is always doing more visits than everyone, doing more each week in the tourney, and just seems to love it? We have a whole fellowship of players who do more and love it! Fresh Air With Coffee was founded just six weeks ago and finished the 9th chest in...
  5. Arayla

How to plan a fantastic catering-only city?

I'm looking for been-there-done-that advice from catering-only cities with high weekly tourney scores (3000+), especially those in Halflings or above. I want to start a new city that strictly caters in the tourneys. I have three cities where I fight each week (1 in orcs, 2 in halflings), and I...
  6. Arayla

FA on Mobile App is SO MUCH BETTER

It is here and I LOVE IT. I might not hate the FA anymore. :D It looks like the Wonders badge can be completed on the app by donating “to any wonder” which should include one's one wonders. By far the best part is cycling through quests. So fast.
  7. Arayla

"Polite and constructive" forum conduct

I really value being able to come to the forum for many reasons including learning more about the game, asking questions and being a part of the community. Witty banter, discussion, and constructive arguments are all fine as long as they are conducted with respect. I feel as though the forum...
  8. Arayla

Compensation for Event Building Rebalancing

Straight from Beta, some good news: Link to original post from a moderator on Beta You don't need to play on Beta or have an account on the Beta forum to read anything on the forum. TLDR: One free Magic Residence for everyone! And if your FS reached the third stage of the last FA, one Phoenix...
  9. Arayla

Chat down only in Winyandor

For at least several hours now (after all the US servers started working again), chat has not worked in Winyandor. It says "Loading Chat History...". It is down for everyone in the FS and also for someone who isn't in our FS. Appears to be working fine on other servers. This is different than...
  10. Arayla

A way to start Neighborly Help early...

There is a poll up in the Beta forum to create an option to allow a player to pay a very small amount of diamonds in order to start Neighborly Help early. The details can be found in the linked thread. I can see this being an easy way to get back on schedule if an appointment or something delays...
  11. Arayla

Pay diamonds to start Neighborly Help early

Right now, I'd pay 5 diamonds to start my Neighborly Help early by 5 hours. It is 5am here, and my sweet dog woke me up to go out because she had an upset stomach. Can't fall back asleep and want to do something with the game, but my overnight productions are all set for 9-hrs. Would love to...
  12. Arayla

Seeking active FS for Tourneys/FAs

Edited: FOUND A HOME, no longer looking - Thanks :) I'm starting the S&D chapter, boosted-only setup with Planks/Silk/Gems. Play daily, visit daily, great trader, solid tourney player with 1600 points each week (higher when there is a push week). I'm looking to join a FS with other really...
  13. Arayla

Peaceful Haven is recruiting!

Edited: We are currently full. If you are interested and are an active daily player, message the Archmage to see if there will be any openings soon. We're an active FS with cities both large (for Sinya Arda) and small, and we're seeking an active player who does regular NH, trades regularly...
  14. Arayla

Next FA event date & rewards

Will the quests and paths be the same? Will the rewards be the same? (Original post was made before the news was released in-game. Have edited my questions accordingly.)
  15. Arayla

FA event bugs that were fixed in Beta are not fixed here

I've noticed that the code to keep the quest icons from trading places as often when declining does not seem to be applied here. Also, clicking Show my Fellowship's Rank button on the FA ranking screen does not work. This was fixed in Beta.
  16. Arayla

[17844] Great Festivity bldg info cut off screen

Game version: v1.36.4-(d58d387b0) (2017-08-23 7:09) Game world: Sinya Arda Browser + version: Safari 10.1 Flash Player version: 26.0.0.151 Operating System: OS X El Capitan 10.11.6 Screen resolution: 2560 x 1600 Account name: Arayla Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 =...
  17. Arayla

Ok to go past "goldilocks zone" during Orcs?

Looking for facts and/or advice here concerning the goldilocks zone. I am currently in the beginning of Orcs. Have started producing Orcs at a good rate, so I've already cleared all the provinces necessary to proceed to Woodelves. I'm itching for more space though. I know I have a little extra...