• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Clusseau

Lubrida Ventis stackable?

Apologies if this is found elsewhere.. ive looked and cannot find. Lubrida Ventis value is Strongly Linked to whether it is stackable or not. Like most, im looking at value of spending 1500D for Royal Prizes- and odds of getting the "200 feathers Grand Prize" in current event. Being...
  2. Clusseau

Teleport AW?

Ive not found anything recent about Teleporting ancient wonders. Is this still an idea? It's one that I'd like to see. It may be that some curbs would be needed to prevent "teleport and replace", at start of tournaments or spire. Its also likely that simple scarcity of Teleports will...
  3. Clusseau

Factor tournament difficulty in Ranking Points Awarded

Players ranking scores have increased about 10x since Tournaments began. Ranking points awarded for Top 100 in tournament have not changed. A player winning 500 points in the new tournament may need to defeat 5x as many enemy units as a top finisher, who gets 1000 pts. The new Tournament...
  4. Clusseau

Arendyll- wondering about options

i have decent rank, have decent tournament scores, and have finished every spire so Far. My Current guild seems tired of me, after 2-3 yrs. So- im wondering about a New Home. I must have 10 chests, every week... Also looking for 9+ levels in Spire. Of course i contribute to these...